Joe The Hoe / RomoDomo / Legendarymh4 / Highgrade
Reported User(s): Joe The Hoe / RomoDomo / Legendarymh4 / Highgrade

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:132719388

Date & Time (GMT): 4/1/22 @ 00:00 GMT

Summary of the incident

Across the two day span, Joe the Hoe as well as other players listed in this report ha had no care for the server rules, ignoring all official warnings given by admins regarding prop abuse, deathmatching as well as clearly only being here to ruin other peoples fun for their own entertainment. 

I've attached variously streamable that have all been labelled accordingly with descriptions of the incident.

To note, these incidences have spanned between 04/01/2022 and 05/01/2022 as I initially did not want to report them in fear that there would be repercussions ingame, such as harassment and so forth. This was discussed with Joe Joe. 

Joe The Hoe has been blacklisted from Weapons and Props within a short time period already. 

His attitude is careless and was not understanding or kind to Administrators, this can be supported by the admin sit Dan had conducted with him.

Evidence

05/01/2022, upon logging into the game Joe The Hoe as well as RomoDomo run up to me in spawn and knock me out, as well as someone else who is completely unrelated. The comment made at the time, "Oh, it's only Jaz, It's only Jaz. Fucking idiot Jaz. — "Fuck head" makes me believe that this report will greatly emphasise this harassment. 

https://streamable.com/1iq5m0 - Attached.

Quote:3.1 Do not harm/kill people randomly (RDM); you must have a valid roleplay reason (a person's job or being a criminal is not a valid reason), for example protecting your property during a raid.

04/01/2022 - Joe The Hoe and Legendarym4h both utilise props to climb up on top of the bank, due to the property being owned and locked inside. Legendarym4h had a sniper rifle on his back, and it raised concerns for me for what he may utilise that for. I ended up killing him after he opened fire on me. This wasn't captured on video.

https://streamable.com/ref6pj - Attached 

Quote:5.1 Props should be used for roleplay, using them otherwise could be considered abuse (examples of abuse are: using props to kill, spawning props in combat, prop spam, forgetting to delete your props, prop push, prop surf and prop block - there must be at least one entrance and all areas you are using should be accessible via keypads or buttons and blocking a spawn point).

04/01/2022 - Disconnecting to avoid arrest. Highgrade was placed under arrest by myself as he was directly obstructing police officers, the arrest was genuine however he did not agree with it, after the warrant was approved he disconnected and reconnected to avoid the arrest. I did not pursue him after that. 

https://streamable.com/k211zk - Attached 

Quote:1.3 Do not do anything to avoid a roleplay situation or punishment.

04/01/2022 - Vehicle deathmatching to save his friend from being arrested. I was arresting someone in this video and Joe The Hoe intentionally runs me over and makes no attempt at saving a life. It was clear, following the comments in part-two that this was intentional.

https://streamable.com/yhikgb  - Part one - Attached

https://streamable.com/pxcvob - Part Two - Attached

Quote:8.1 Do not run people over on purpose (CDM), and always try to brake/avoid people on the roads. Call a paramedic (if available) when you've hit someone. The only exception to this being when you are in an active car chase, but you must call at your nearest convenience.

04/01/2022 - I walk up to a group of people within the City, consisting of RomoDomo, Joe The Hoe and various others. Joe The Hoe knocks me out and then only realises it's me. He didn't care, to also note, he was the only Mechanic online at the time, and a second body can be seen in the background. This could be in breach of NLR, however after I was knocked out, RomoDomo opened fire on me, as well as someone else, killing me. 

https://streamable.com/hw6jnt - Part One

https://streamable.com/ict2sb - Part Two, death.

Quote:3.1 Do not harm/kill people randomly (RDM); you must have a valid roleplay reason (a person's job or being a criminal is not a valid reason), for example protecting your property during a raid.

Quote:3.6 Follow NLR (New Life Rule). If you die, you forget how you died.

3.6a Even if you are informed about the situation in your new life, NLR still applies and you must follow the 10 minute NLR timer unless given explicit permission from an administrator.

04/01/2022 - Joe The Hoe ran someone over and genuinely thought it was a joke. The player involved nearly lost an expensive weapon at their expense, I ended up reviving this player with a CPR kit. The comments made in this clip clearly show the intentions of this player and how they react to other peoples misfortune at the expense of rule-breaking.

https://streamable.com/62ljvp - Attached.

Quote:8.1 Do not run people over on purpose (CDM), and always try to brake/avoid people on the roads. Call a paramedic (if available) when you've hit someone. The only exception to this being when you are in an active car chase, but you must call at your nearest convenience.
Hello Jaz
Thank you for posting this player report on Joe The Hoe / Higrade / Legendarymh4
It is now under review!
[Image: TglJDob.png]
[Image: courthouseconclusion.png]
Hello Jaz
Thank you for posting this player report on Joe The Hoe / Higrade & Legendarymh4

APPROVED

The accused players are found guilty of what he is accused of in this player report.

Joe The Hoe violated the following rules

• [3.1] Do not harm/kill people randomly (RDM); you must have a valid roleplay reason (a person's job or being a criminal is not a valid reason), for example protecting your property during a raid.
  • [8.1] Do not run people over on purpose (CDM), and always try to brake/avoid people on the roads. Call a paramedic (if available) when you've hit someone. The only exception to this being when you are in an active car chase, but you must call at your nearest convenience.
  • [7.1] You can't commit crimes in public and you must have a valid roleplay reason (you can rob a store in public if deemed safe to do so). Public locations are the city, Metro stations and Connectivity road.
  • [2.4] Do not do unrealistic things out of context (FailRP). This includes things such as floating bathtubs and unrealistic car colors unless there is an RP reason.

The accused will recieve the following punishment
2h Blacklist from Mechanic & Black Market Dealer
3h Weapons Blacklist
2h Vehicle Blacklist

Higrade violated the following rules

• [1.3] Do not do anything to avoid a roleplay situation or punishment.
  • [3.1] Do not harm/kill people randomly (RDM); you must have a valid roleplay reason (a person's job or being a criminal is not a valid reason), for example protecting your property during a raid.
  • [7.1] You can't commit crimes in public and you must have a valid roleplay reason (you can rob a store in public if deemed safe to do so). Public locations are the city, Metro stations and Connectivity road.
  • [2.4] Do not do unrealistic things out of context (FailRP). This includes things such as floating bathtubs and unrealistic car colors unless there is an RP reason.

The accused will recieve the following punishment
2h Blacklist from SRU
2h Weapons Blacklist
1 day ban

Legendarymh4 violated the following rules

• [5.1] Props should be used for roleplay, using them otherwise could be considered abuse

[align=center]The accused will recieve the following punishment
5h PTE Blacklist

I am truly disappointed when seeing this behaviour from all three of these players, I expected better from them considering all of them are experienced players on the server. There’s simply no excuse for this behaviour.

A little sidenote for the next time you make a player report on multiple users, please include the Steam-ID for all of them in the description.

Thank you once again for posting this player report!
[Image: TglJDob.png]