Tradesman is not working
Bug 
Title of Bug: Tradesman is not working

Description: 
Tradesman is not working, nothing happens when you click on him

Evidence: 
Cba to record a video of something that simple

Steps to reproduce: 
Try to click E when looking at the Tradesman and you will see that nothing happens
It seems to work for me at least. I sold a bunch of mining/farming stuff to the NPC yesterday.
I think some people had issues with the NPC before that, so I don't know if it only happens to specific players?
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
(01-03-2022, 02:58 PM)TheSiphon Wrote: It seems to work for me at least. I sold a bunch of mining/farming stuff to the NPC yesterday.
I think some people had issues with the NPC before that, so I don't know if it only happens to specific players?

It doesn't work at the moment - might be since the restart, didn't try to sell before. The same thing happened a couple of days ago when it did not work after a restart and took all day to be fixed. Since Pollux made himself clear that we should not (just) report it to Administrators but on the forum, I am hoping for it to be done a little faster today.
Pollux it either has not been fixed yet or has occurred again
I've implemented a temporary fix and will work on a more permanent one, should be fine from next restart (in 5 minutes).
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
Was fixed a while ago,

Closed.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork