Make Crime in the City Legal at Night
Lightbulb 
Title of Suggestion: Make Crime in the City Legal at Night

Description
A change in the rules that allows some crimes to be committed at night.

E.G: Mugging in alleyways & Carjacking with few bystanders.

Why?
It adds a layer of realism, and gives criminal RP a bit more depth.
[Image: 457pzxq.jpg]
-Support

There's going to be situations where crime will start in night time, but will extend in daylight. People might lie about that in sits as well to use it as a free-getaway card.
~ Equinox ~
-Support

The city is enough of a mess most of the time and with broken the day-night rhythm forcing night after every restart, minges would just take over by justifying illegal behavior in the city for hours before staff joins.
When you say legal do you mean change the in-game perma laws or the server rules?

Players can already mug in alleyways or carjack where there are few pedestrians or rob a store regardless of the in-game time.
+support

Great suggestion
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
+Support now that like 90% of the map IS the city
[Image: cSmfz9P.png]
Sounds like the purge would just start at night. The issue is we already have problems with gunfights starting on main street which are disruptive. It is also too easy to wipe the gov out which just creates even more chaos. We need to keep a balance on the server which is why the rule exists, it'd be chaotic if it didn't.

That being said we're aware some rules do need to be looked over and this is on our radar already. I'm going to decline this because this rule won't exist in this form after our rework. I don't want to guarantee we'll do exactly what this suggestion states either though which is why I'm not going to approve. It'll take some time but hopefully the end result will be ideal for everyone.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork