SteamID: STEAM_0:0:81829913

BanID: #85256

Ban Reason
Transphobia | Crime in public

Staff Member: Dan

Involved users
Megamezzomixer(reporter)

Why should you be unbanned?
1) Transphobia. John (reporter) wasn't involved in this as it was directed to my friend whose character was female and when he spoke it was a male voice so jokingly called him a tranny, it wasn't directed at other people.

I understand that this is a language that isn't tolerated but it was in a joking mood with my friend and assumed it wouldn't cause any harm. I was wrong in this as it must of caused harm to the people that overheard me and I will refrain from using derogatory and discriminative language.

2) Crime in public, John thought it would be then a great idea to follow me around everywhere I went, I started to run out of the city going under the tunnel and he refused to stop following me and said he will continue to follow me, from this I knocked him out with my Blackjack (this time wasn't in the city and no one was around) I did this for roleplay reasons of trying to run away from him and hide, He then saw that I ran into the hotel in the city, which is funny as I thought an unconscious person couldn't see when they're knocked out. He came to my Hotel room and stood outside the door continuing to say I'm following you and that I'm not going to stop. I was mistaken thinking that the hotel wasn't in public so I knocked him out again with my blackjack and dropped him off the balcony (no damage taken) to get him away from me. I believe this happened 3 times where he continued to run back up to my room in the hotel and standing outside or just following me in the Hotel. Again I am new to the server and didn't know that the hotel counted as public. 

I believe that John was baiting me to do something further so he could report me on top of calling someone a tranny which he wasn't involved in. I didn't know what to do to get him away from me and didn't kill him. I had a roleplay reason to use violence and what I just read in the rules that "You can't commit crimes in public and you must have a valid roleplay reason" This didn't really make sense as it firstly states that you cant commit crimes in public then says you must have a valid roleplay reason. So I'm unsure if that means if you have a valid roleplay reason then you can and in my instance I did have a valid roleplay reason and didn't know what else to do to get him away from me.

In the admin sit I was being apathetic as I was dealing with something IRL and had to go, and I can now see how this was being very rude and I want to apologise to Dan.

Finally, I know because of the seriousness of the language I'm happy to accept a punishment, but because I didn't use it in a derogatory way to a transgender and it was to my mate if this ban could be reduced.
Actually, I was involved. We did speak with the guy you have been calling a "fucking tranny", which was EquinoxSkyZ. He did report that he in fact didn't even know you and were certainly not a mate of him.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:50472351&b=13]
Did I manage to help you? Consider a +rep for me!
"I really never was on your side" -TF2 Spy
Hello DomAkmud1,

Thank you for posting this UBR.

Quote:1) Transphobia. John (reporter) wasn't involved in this as it was directed to my friend whose character was female and when he spoke it was a male voice so jokingly called him a tranny, it wasn't directed at other people.

I understand that this is a language that isn't tolerated but it was in a joking mood with my friend and assumed it wouldn't cause any harm. I was wrong in this as it must of caused harm to the people that overheard me and I will refrain from using derogatory and discriminative language.

Megamezzomixer was the one to report this but regardless of whether you thought it caused harm or not, this is not it's not tolerated the comment was directed at EquinoxSkyZ after I had banned you they messaged me thanking me for banning you and told me you are not their friend. I don't see why you should be unbanned when you know exactly what you did.

Courthouse rule 3 states: Do not write an unban request if you know you've broken the rules.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFE4fMOtycs
 [Image: wS5L2y0.png]
Denied.
 [Image: wS5L2y0.png]