Your best moments of 2021
What was so special about 2021 for you?

Every year Qannter ‘Veronica’ follows the tradition of posting a thread about your best moments of the year 2 days days before the new year. He has been doing this tradition for 5 years. This year, he decided not to buy a new computer since he doesn’t game anymore, or just until the price of GPU goes down. He would rather spend the money on night out with friends. I am Rocky, posting on behalf of Veronica Qannter. So what were your best moments of 2021?

Happy New year, FL.
- From the Blackend Family Org

Rocky's special moment

My best moment in 2021 was finding my love of life <3 Well.. we of course never know if it’s gonna hold forever but I am sure everyone of us hopes that!

[Image: WbmV7IO.mp4]
Mine was getting arrested for a DUI!!
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
The following 3 users Like Falcon's post:
  • RoCKy, DVN, Ranger
Bought our first home, bought one of our dream cars & our agency now turns over 6-figures p/year.

Surviving 2021 is a huge achievement itself as cliche as it sounds. My partner and little boy are happy and healthy, that's the biggest win this year.
The following 8 users Like DVN's post:
  • RoCKy, Toe Shmicki, Dragnort_, Self, Ranger, max., Jessixa, Kippsee
(12-30-2021, 11:58 PM)DVN Wrote: Bought our first home, bought one of our dream cars & our agency now turns over 6-figures p/year.

Surviving 2021 is a huge achievement itself as cliche as it sounds. My partner and little boy are happy and healthy, that's the biggest win this year.

[Image: coverhasbully.jpg]

Close the thread, ion need to hear anything else

-Removed by Steven8ken
The following 2 users Like Dragnort_'s post:
  • Self, User 21796
Prbably finding love of my life, rest of the year was shit
~ Equinox ~
(12-31-2021, 12:32 PM)Equinox Wrote: Prbably finding love of my life, rest of the year was shit

Good luck with that, girls suck
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 2 users Like Haarek's post:
  • max., Equinox
Prob maybe that i learned how to snowboard
I found funny fella
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:76958346&b=1]
when rule 9.1 was updated
Getting us a dog.

[Image: bwLoQ7T.jpg]
The following 4 users Like MrSir's post: