✯Yamaç koçovalı✯
Reported User(s): ✯Yamaç koçovalı✯

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:207130644

Date & Time (GMT): 27/12/2021 @ 14:07 GMT

Summary of the incident
FailRP

I was being held hostage by 2 players, both had guns. Yamac was police, he drove past and I managed to get to him to report their crimes as they had momentarily put their guns away. Yamac did not act in accordance to how a police sergeant would. He repeatedly says "I don't help" and even yells to the other two holding me hostage saying "You can kill him, bye" and then proceeds to drive off laughing. What kind of police sergeant does that? 

To clarify, there were admins on at the time, however I wanted to upload video evidence before I brought the situation up. To open my video software though I had to minimalize the application which crashed Gmod.

Evidence
https://youtu.be/rKMLUq00bx8
DENIED

While police officers should uphold the law and not tell citizens to kill each other, the offense is fairly minor. Therefore I don't really see a reason for a blacklist or a ban. Also, I have to say that shooting the police car at the end wasn't really necessary either so avoid doing that. 

It would have been a bit better if the situation was dealt with in-game since the admin could have sorted out the issues fairly easily.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]