DangerCal
Reported User(s): DangerCal

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:32939650

Date & Time (GMT): 25/12/21 @ 09:39 GMT

Summary of the incident
So here we are, me DangerCal, and ollie having a civilized conversation. (not sure why you can't hear me) But me and Ollie were talking about the "Santa whispers check your pockets" and noticed we have to wrapped gifts in inventory. Then Dangercal decides out of no where he wants to kill me and proceeds to stab me multiple times. Now to give you even more context, I was following them around, and we raced on main st. We seemed to be getting along fine until this very moment.

Evidence
https://youtu.be/QCCGP6JMcqI
Well I do apologise but he was following us for ages and it appears my mic was not transmitting in game for some reason. At every point I was asking him to stop following us till it got to the point where as you can see in the video I pulled out a knife and said to get back in his car and drive away. Obviously from seeing this footage I can see his point of view. However you do see me stop and look at him, during this time I was counting down till I hit him once then waited again and asked him to leave. I was in discord the whole time with Ollie and he would be able to vouch for me. I will ensure my mic is now working before I resume playing.
No one could hear you talking at all. Ollie seemed to be fine with my company as we were talking about the presents and then you decide to kill me. This was the only time you pulled out a weapon too. We raced on the main road and everything seemed fine until you decided to kill an unarmed civilian with a knife.
[Image: TimSig2.png]
Ollie told you to leave at multiple points while you were constantly following us. Regardless if my Mic wasn't working. The talk about the presents was OOC as if you hadn't noticed his accent had also suddenly stopped. You followed us for around 15mins and in the video you see me stop and look at you with a knife out for at least 10 seconds as I was counting you down to leave.
You can countdown all you want, if the person you are counting down too doesn't hear it because your mic isn't working, it doesn't count. I wasn't aware you wanted me to leave as I couldn't hear you. Which is your own fault.
[Image: TimSig2.png]
Ollie also told you to leave and has tried to explain this to you in game but you are now ignoring us. Very mature.
Under Review
As I have looked at the evidence and seen that your mic is not working I will be issuing you with a warning but other then that no punishments will be following this PR please make sure that you mic is working next time.

Thank you for being patient.
Moved.
 [Image: wS5L2y0.png]