Rework of Staff Punishments
[Image: announcement.png]

Heya all,

We appreciate that when it comes to staff conduct, there has been a lack of punishment for staff members who are found to be breaching the rules they are expected to uphold. A major issue with this stems from some of the actions being too minor to warrant a strike. With this in mind management have decided to reintroduce the warning system. This means that staff will now be held responsible for their minor rule infringes, with 2 warnings obtained culminating into a strike.

With this addition we also believe it a good idea to extend the expiration period of strikes to 12 months, in comparison to the previous 6 months. We expect staff to uphold the rules to the best of their ability, and even though everyone is prone to a slipup it is only fair that they are punished as such when they violate rules.

It's understood that the actions of some staff members over the past few months hasn't been ideal and we are hopeful that this system will put a stop to any unjust behaviour.

Regards,
Fearless Management Team
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 2 users Like Joe Joe's post:
  • Equinox, Haarek
just revoke noclip and physgun abilities and force them to drive to @ calls and detain culprits with props. there will never be admin abuse again. thank me later x
 Zecon
not an Administrator
They're gonna get us now

[Image: 4]
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
The following 4 users Like TheSiphon's post:
  • Pinky, Equinox, Joe Joe, max.
joe joes out for blood
[Image: jgUSzW0.png]
Have I helped you or made an epic statement that has blown your mind and turned the tables?
Gimme a sexy lil rep here!
I better hide my gun stash that I spawned in....
 [Image: wS5L2y0.png]
The following 1 user Likes Dan's post:
  • Joe Joe
(12-24-2021, 07:03 PM)Zecon Wrote: just revoke noclip and physgun abilities and force them to drive to @ calls and detain culprits with props. there will never be admin abuse again. thank me later x

[Image: ?imw=637&imh=358&ima=fit&impolicy=Letter...=%23000000]

new car
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
physical ban hammer item please
Ryannnnnn
Fearless Full-Time Roleplayer

[Image: qVdVN2yh.jpg]
(12-24-2021, 09:34 PM)Pollux Wrote: [Image: ?imw=637&imh=358&ima=fit&impolicy=Letter...=%23000000]

Lol
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
force them to use this
you can even change the lightning colour like physguns!

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=554915029
The following 1 user Likes User 19014's post:
  • Joe Joe
Undercover
[Image: 0SSh1TN.png]