Ban Reason
Minging, Racism, Impersonating Community Members

Staff Member: Ranger

Involved users:
Ranger
Daniel
Taxi

Why should you be unbanned?

I was banned for racism which is a false claim I never said anything racist or presented anything racist and I would ask what I did that was racist because your putting a big claim on my name which I know full well I never did. You also stated I impersonated community members while I did change my steam name to "Self" at first and then self was there saying oh looks its the real self as a joke and changed it within seconds to "Range" which isnt even someones name and then I got kicked which said change your steam name so I did to "Daniel" and joined back and then got told off by pm so I changed it to "chicken curry". At no point did I impersonate anyone I just changed my steam name for example thats like saying Dan Morello is imporsenating Daniel with his steam name. The minging statement I am guessing is about asking to be unblacklsited but I did this because I thought it was unfair after having a 2 day ban to get a 4 hour blacklist and then I got people to write notes as a petition throughout all of this the staff team were calling me toxic but everything I did was getting judged and while others around me were breaking many rules they were quick to enforce them on me. After all of this I thought I would go to the beach away from everyone to get away before I get in trouble which then the admins were phased and followed me and as I began to build boxes away from everyone to build a floating island the admins kept removing them so once again I moved out into a small cave in the ocean and tried to make a cave base and then they kept removing my props at which point I was teleported and surrounded by three admins telling me I had no intention of being there. In my defence I feel this is all against me getting trial admin on another community recently and I actually do have the intention of being there but I am no longer welcomed after spending over 2000 hours on fearless. Please eleborate the claims below "Racism" & "Impersonating" at this point im going to think about leaving the community after it has become clear to me the real intentions of the staff members and any attempt to ban me from the community I no longer enjoy playing and being portrayed negatively in this community and another. It is also interesting the exact time that this rank I received on another community after months of good behaviour admins began picking on me and acting toxic towards me. Furthermore, I know individuals that were involved that have said racist things before and also present minging activies on fearless and don't realise the influence it makes players think its okay to do that. If you want evidence of some of the admins involved also being toxic towards new players I might be able to find that with several recordings I gathered. However, my real intention here is to clear up the false claims put on me and stop this unfair judgement and bias intention every time I play the server.
Hello Xesus, thank you for making this UBR.

"I was banned for racism which is a false claim I never said anything racist or presented anything racist and I would ask what I did that was racist because your putting a big claim on my name which I know full well I never did."

Although this is your first point this happened roughly halfway into this situation, whilst Daniel and I were discussing what we should do with you. This began by you screaming down your mic to try and get Daniel to unblacklist you, we both told you to make a UBLR after muting you. You then began typing in LOOC;

2021-12-20 18:52:39    [JS] Xesus    Say    (LOOC) mute him u pussio
2021-12-20 18:52:53    [JS] Xesus    Say    (LOOC) u drive a 101

These logs were directed towards Daniel^

After mentioning that you still had Jagged Springs tags in your name, and Forgee not liking his staff members minging on other communities you said this;

2021-12-20 18:56:43    Xesus    Say    (LOOC) i am aloud to break rules with out tg

This was later bought up in the sit, as one of our points was your sole intention to come onto the server and minge.

"You also stated I impersonated community members while I did change my steam name to "Self" at first and then self was there saying oh looks its the real self as a joke and changed it within seconds to "Range" which isnt even someones name and then I got kicked which said change your steam name so I did to "Daniel" and joined back and then got told off by pm so I changed it to "chicken curry". At no point did I impersonate anyone I just changed my steam name for example thats like saying Dan Morello is imporsenating Daniel with his steam name."

A small while after this you left your job as a copper and changed your name to “Self” which is quite clearly attempting to impersonate [FL:RP] Self, you then spawned a LED sign with the word “nig” on it. At this point, I decided to give you a small warning via kicking you from the server. We’re not children here we know exactly what you were trying to say.

You then rejoined, with the name “Daniel” shortly after rejoining I replied to you via @ chat asking you to change your name, at that point you changed your name to “Range” which judging by your spelling/grammar I can assume was supposed to be my name.

I then asked you to change it again at that point you did change your name to “Chicken Curry”

Here’s the log for reference;
[Player Events] [Steam Name Changes] [346283] [Mon 20/12/2021 06:56:19 PM] [JS] Xesus ➞ Police Officer 100 HP 150 ARM cityrp_carry changed their Steam name from [JS] Xesus to Xesus
[Player Events] [Steam Name Changes] [346310] [Mon 20/12/2021 06:56:58 PM] Xesus ➞ Police Officer 100 HP 150 ARM cityrp_keys changed their Steam name from Xesus to Self
[Player Events] [Steam Name Changes] [346545] [Mon 20/12/2021 07:01:49 PM] (1)Daniel ➞ Unemployed 100 HP 0 ARM cityrp_snowball changed their Steam name from (1)Daniel to Range
[Player Events] [Steam Name Changes] [346708] [Mon 20/12/2021 07:04:00 PM] Range ➞ Unemployed 100 HP 0 ARM cityrp_keys changed their Steam name from Range to Chicken Curry

Here is another log of you continuing to insult Daniel;
2021-12-20 19:03:33    Range    Say    (LOOC) util.AddNetworkString( "daniel is nonce" )
2021-12-20 19:06:34    Chicken Curry    Say    (LOOC) cuz ur a virgin

"The minging statement I am guessing is about asking to be unblacklsited but I did this because I thought it was unfair after having a 2 day ban to get a 4 hour blacklist and then I got people to write notes as a petition throughout all of this the staff team were calling me toxic but everything I did was getting judged and while others around me were breaking many rules they were quick to enforce them on me. "

When you first approached Daniel, you asked to be unblacklisted which I believe he responded by asking you to make a UBLR instead. At this point, you began arresting him, and following him around. Not only this but you began screaming mic, having some sort of tantrum.

On the others around you breaking rules, we actually gave several warnings and I even handed a blacklist out to Fracture for propminging, so this idea that we specifically targeted you is false.

"After all of this I thought I would go to the beach away from everyone to get away before I get in trouble which then the admins were phased and followed me and as I began to build boxes away from everyone to build a floating island the admins kept removing them so once again I moved out into a small cave in the ocean and tried to make a cave base and then they kept removing my props at which point I was teleported and surrounded by three admins telling me I had no intention of being there."

You did begin building a boat, and spamming boxes to attempt to build an island, surely your props getting removed by 3 admins would be more of a warning than anything else.

"Furthermore, I know individuals that were involved that have said racist things before and also present minging activies on fearless and don't realise the influence it makes players think its okay to do that. If you want evidence of some of the admins involved also being toxic towards new players I might be able to find that with several recordings I gathered. However, my real intention here is to clear up the false claims put on me and stop this unfair judgement and bias intention every time I play the server."

Just because other members of the community are seen being toxic, and racist, does not in any way give you an excuse to do the same.

I’ll let you reply and then I’ll conclude this UBR.
Okay so the Racism thing you just stated yourself was not actually racism you interpreted it that way actually after I put that down I said Nigeria so there was no racist intention there. All of the comments were to Daniel who I use to have jokes with and say these things to each other therefore I didn't think he would take it personally and I was never warned about this in fact I was told think of some better things to say. The tag thing was mentioned as a joke and I have always had the personality like this I never had any intention of breaking server rules you can see the context that I was replying to someone. Me changing my name was not an attempt to impersonate anyone I did not walk around saying I am self and making people think that yet I didn't at any point have the exact steam names of any of the users which can be seen in the logs. The screaming down the mic was happening all around me so I just was joining in and that I can admit would he minging but I also was saying things like "Gun Gun Gun" when someone had a rifle on their back and tased them. The statement about me arresting Daniel is false I never arrested him. I started by building a boat then it got removed so I tried building a box island which then started to get removed and I said I was trying to build a floating island and I never spammed any boxes so that will also be in the logs. The fact all of the things I said in LOOC were joking towards Daniel shows the changed bias opinion that has been put on me since I have received this rank because before all of this Daniel and me would say things like this all the time to each other. If I was told he no longer takes it that way I would have stopped. I personally think you don't see my intentions straight and think I am just coming on to cause chaos when really I am not. It would be a little easier to talk about this via discord call because I struggle with writing and getting my point across. Also I did even say "You can perma ban me if I break any more rules" please just remove my blacklist so I can be a cop.
[Image: tX2XYuk.png]
[Image: IzQjuSz.png]

An example of the jokes we use to have before this changed just to prove those comments were not meant in a serious way I don't have the in game ones but it was exchanged in game as well sometimes and always a joke.
Hi Xesus, sorry for the late response been busy over Christmas.

I've spoken to some other staff members about your case, and we've agreed to deny your UBR.

Despite you and Daniel having some sort of "jokey" relationship beforehand this clearly is not the case now, and it is obvious to each staff member involved that your only intention was to minge due to you wanting to be unblacklisted. We don't appreciate tantrums being thrown simply because a user wants to be unblacklisted.

Hope you had a good Christmas!

Denied