SA to Management
oh christ.
[Image: FYJG4OF.png]
Best wishes to the new team to lead FL into 2022!

However, it's unfortunate that potentially some of the community's newest leaders have recently supported the unprofessional deprecation of former staff.

[Image: ASDIgIF.png]
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

The following 4 users Like Link's post:
  • Lewwings, Blaz, Jessixa, User 21796
(12-19-2021, 12:49 AM)Link Wrote: Best wishes to the new team to lead FL into 2022!

However, it's unfortunate that potentially some of the community's newest leaders have recently supported the unprofessional deprecation of former staff.

[Image: ASDIgIF.png]
hahahah
The following 2 users Like User 19014's post:
  • EAGLE:), ART
While I am very happy to see some of the ongoing issues within FL's organization being tackled with (notably HR), I remain unconvinced that this is entirely the right way to go about doing it.

I would hope that whatever direction this reform takes Fearless in is a net positive one, and that this fresh leadership takes itself seriously and upholds the prestige of the role.

Nonetheless, I wish Fearless the very best in 2022.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 5 users Like Lewwings's post:
  • Blaz, Conn, Joe Joe, Equinox, Haarek
the entire community right now:

https://youtu.be/VM3uXu1Dq4c
[Image: jgUSzW0.png]
Have I helped you or made an epic statement that has blown your mind and turned the tables?
Gimme a sexy lil rep here!
Fourth times a charm
The following 1 user Likes Fultz's post:
  • User 21796
Fantastic and overwhelmingly emotional news. I have been in tears for the past 3 hours.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3nkLMY4SQY
The following 1 user Likes Luna's post:
  • max.
Lmao Joe Joe
The following 5 users Like Jan's post:
  • Ryan, Joe Joe, Falc, Marty, Lewwings
Congratulations to the promoted.

Very poor choice for a rank though.

"Management" just strikes me as some lowly paid fast food franchise shift manager clutching to whatever role they can.
[Image: giphy.gif]