Resignation of Lewwings
Star 
[Image: announcement.png]

Greetings community,

The time has come for me to resign from the staff team. While I have thoroughly enjoyed my run as an Administrator and have been honoured to serve as an authority figure here, I feel as if my time would be better spent in doing other things right now. With adulthood and university just around the corner for me, I think this is the right decision for both myself and the Fearless community as I strongly believe in the value of having active and involved staff members, so it is best to lead by example and free up my spot in the team for someone who matches those qualities.

Some personal highlights of my time in the team include administrating with classes on in the background during lockdown, organizing the Squid Game event, impromptu late-night Raxioris minievents, faxxing everything, Event Coordinator promotions, my Agent roleplays, and just watching over the server while phased. A few thanks are in order to some amazing folks such as MasterNoda, Link, Grizzly, Jan, Molyneux481, Jakey, Joe Joe, TheSiphon, Edned, Daniel, Conn, and Self - all for helping me in some way during this journey. Also a further shout-out to the Estleback Corporation and its members for making it such an enjoyable sub-community to be a part of, and of course the entire Event Coordinator team for being a pleasure to collaborate with for the past five months.

As for the rest of you, thank-you for being who you are. Whether you thought highly or lowly of me, whether our interactions were positive or negative, and whether or not we still talk: thank-you. I would not be where I am today nor who I am today if it weren't for the countless interactions with the many individuals that make up this community. The fact that any of us found this place, decided to stay, and become part of this hectic second home is an odd one, but it reflects the best of human nature despite the occasional drama and toxicity.

One thing I would like the community to note is that despite the disagreements and the ongoing issues Fearless faces - the staff team aren't this cabal out to wreck the place. We're volunteers who put our free time aside to provide the best service possible, although one disconnected from the regular playerbase to an extent due to the nature of the staff ranks. Consider the team a bureaucracy that occasionally misses out on stuff, so if you want change, help them reconnect with how things actually are with some productive noise at the right people - you'll actually get somewhere. As someone who's been on both sides now, I can attest to this being true.

On a concluding note, while this is indeed my resignation from the Fearless staff team, this is by no means a goodbye thread. I intend to stick around in the community, just not as an Administrator. While I may become somewhat less active post-resignation, it's a certainty that I will be about the place somewhere as I have been for the last five years and counting.

Stay classy, Fearless.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

[Image: 1f980.png]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-50NdPawLVY&t=3490s
bye lol
The following 6 users Like User 19014's post:
  • ART, Caesar, tgn, EAGLE:), Wolf Shmicki, max.
wow wtf
The following 1 user Likes Slaint's post:
  • Lewwings
bye lewwings sorry for pissing you off <3
The following 1 user Likes MrTibo's post:
  • Lewwings
We're gonna miss you Lewwings, it's been an absolute pleasure. I wish you all the luck in the future.
[Image: 1gCmPEh.png]
The following 1 user Likes Luminess's post:
  • Lewwings
(12-01-2021, 09:02 PM)frost Wrote:
[Image: 1f980.png]
bye lol

Crab
[Image: cSmfz9P.png]
Goodbye Lewwings, see you and I wish you the best
[Image: WbmV7IO.mp4]
The following 1 user Likes RoCKy's post:
  • Lewwings
Take care Lewwings!
[Image: 8qIOXca.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Boonan's post:
  • Lewwings
I hope you will do well in your other tasks. As an admin I have always seen you as one of the current best on the server, therefore it's sad to see you go.

Well, then. I wish you good luck in your future tasks and challenges. Hope to still see you around sometimes.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:50472351&b=13]
Did I manage to help you? Consider a +rep for me!
"I really never was on your side" -TF2 Spy
The following 2 users Like Megamezzomixer's post:
  • Luminess, Lewwings
Legally, it has been an honor.
Wishing you all the best energy and good fortune your way! <3
The following 1 user Likes EquinoxSkyZ's post:
  • Lewwings