Der_Fuller | sups.gg (at the time it was panzerwaffles sups.gg)
Steam Name: Der_Fuller | sups.gg

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:548588215

BanID: 85117

Ban Reason
FearRP

Staff Member: Dan

Involved users
I don't remember because it was 4 months ago

Why should you be unbanned?
I would like to start by apologizing to all players of FearlessRP that any of my actions have affected. I have taken the 4 months since I was banned to reflect on my actions so that if I get unbanned I never repeat these same mistakes. I never knew just how much this server ment to me until I was banned from it for such a long time. I know that I was never the best at following the rules, but I promise that if I get unbanned I will try my very best to follow every rule. Please take into consideration this appeal. -Easy8Gaming
Hello easy8gaming,

Thank you for posting this UBR you was banned for FearRP this was extended due to you being on last chance making a DA to bypass the ban while having a UBR is up does not show you have learned your lesson.

Why should this be removed or shortened?
 [Image: wS5L2y0.png]
(11-27-2021, 02:16 PM)Dan Wrote: Hello easy8gaming,

Thank you for posting this UBR you was banned for FearRP this was extended due to you being on last chance making a DA to bypass the ban while having a UBR is up does not show you have learned your lesson.

Why should this be removed or shortened?
I know that this will sound like a lie but i promise you that it is %100 true, last night i had a friend over playing on my computer using one of my alt accounts, and he must have tried to join fearless because he did not know i was banned. i know that this makes me look like i have not learned my lesson. but, i have and i had no intentions on trying to ban evade. I know that i am responsible for what happens on all my accounts, but please show mercy to me as i did not mean to do it. i am so sorry for all i and my friend have done.
[Image: courthouseconclusion.png]
Unban Request #85117/Der_Fuller

Hello easy8gaming,

After reviewing this UBR I have decided to deny this, the reasoning behind this is your latest actions of creating the DA don't show you are ready to come back and that you have learned your lesson.
I will also remind you lying in the courthouse can lead to a forums ban.

Action(s) Taken: UBR Denied

DNY-CLOSE
 [Image: wS5L2y0.png]