Passive RORA
We all know Teddy was the star of the video and I don't even wanna talk about how long it took to get the shot of me putting the body in the back of the truck lmao
The following 2 users Like NEMxDman's post:
  • LikeSimon, Jessixa
Introducing Crescentmoon Theater

Located at Top street, Evoside. This is our first and only theater where you can find some of your favourite drama play from Cinderella to the Great Gatsby! The theater includes VIP Seats , dressing room, lobby & backstage. The lobby is also secured with metal detectors to keep our guests safe and sound, sometimes we might hire securities to help give us extra protection. 

Do come and visit us whenever a play is available!

All build are done & made by Jessixa
The following 7 users Like Jessixa's post:
  • Joe Joe, Equinox, Divey, Lesanka, max., LikeSimon, Dragnort_
One in a million short Comedy is here 

[Image: 1619639714462.png]
The following 2 users Like Jessixa's post:
  • max., LikeSimon
Sneak peak of the upcoming 2022 ELLEVO  

[Image: bMsCI32.png]
The following 5 users Like Jessixa's post:
  • Equinox, Nacreas, Boonan, max., LikeSimon
**You walk to your front gate and find a basket full of fruits**
[Image: FBmmTgI.png]
The following 4 users Like Jan's post:
  • max., Ausverkauft, Jessixa, User 21796
[IC]

Name: Jesse White
Date of Birth: 22/04/2000
Address: Lake Village
Any previous work experience?: Yes
Why do you want to join RORA Studio: I enjoy bringing concepts ideas to life, and I really like what I've seen so far from Rora. I think I can bring a lot to the table.

[OOC]

Steamname: [FL:RP] Knightley
Any blacklist for the past 3 months?: No
Any bans for the past 3 months?: No

[Image: jck7EJ6.png]
The following 1 user Likes Knightley's post:
  • Jessixa
APPLICATION

[IC]

Name: Tien Tien
Date of Birth: 20/04/1998
Address: Melody Avenue 14, EvoCity
Any previous work experience?: Photo modelling in South-East Asia, film director and editor in Vienna
Why do you want to join RORA Studio: The west has a great new demand for the art I'm proficient in. RORA, being in the center of it, offers a vast pool of resources and uncensored creativity to work with.

[OOC]

Steamname: [FL:RP] Equinox
Any blacklist for the past 3 months? [Yes/No]: No
Any bans for the past 3 months? [Yes/No]: No
~ Equinox ~
APPLICATION

[IC]

Name: Blaz Baggius (pronounced bag-yus)
Date of Birth: 2/10/2001
Address: Slums Apartment 2
Any previous work experience?: Security for Estleback and Vantiago, reporter and secretary for San Ranevo News.
Why do you want to join RORA Studio: I have had previous acting experience at Moonlite Productions and wish to continue in their great working environment.

[OOC]

Steamname: blaz
Any blacklist for the past 3 months? [Yes/No]: Yes
Any bans for the past 3 months? [Yes/No]: No
[Image: jgUSzW0.png]
Have I helped you or made an epic statement that has blown your mind and turned the tables?
Gimme a sexy lil rep here!
The following 1 user Likes Blaz's post:
  • Jessixa
Wildest Dreams (Lyrics Video) 

Music Video Coming soon 
Guideline regarding Annual Emmy Award

-Aggressive Of The Year-
All players must be able to demonstrate  leadership skill and gain knowledge of being an  aggressive Roleplayer, this including raiding bases,  fighting with other players or doing event that involves shooting  ( Such as capture the flag )  player shouldn't get any blacklist or ban within the last 2 months and must be active within the last 3 months in order to be eligible

-Event Of The Year-
All events are eligible if its held between the previous Emmy Award ceremony and the next one (Between September- November)
Events must be conduct in a way that is fun for all players involve (including the host & assistants) in order for it to be considered as a nominee.  Mini Event WON'T be count as Event of the year.

-Best Roleplayer & Best Roleplay-
All players must demonstrate their skills & knowledge onto any roleplays they have create or involve in,  to show that they know how to conduct an Roleplay that not only show their creativity but also communication with other players involving in it
RPP can be considered as chances of eligibility (depending on how many you have obtain between the previous ceremony & the next one)

-Best New Roleplayer-
This is only for players who are new or haven't been on for a long time (At most a year or two).  New comers should be able to demonstrate their skills & knowledge they have gain from participating in other players roleplay /event.

-Best Farmer/Fisherman/Weed Farmer/Miners, Most Active/ Richest Of The Year
Based on the statistics alone, all players must be active within the last 3 months in order to be eligible for nomination
Most active will only be considered if the player has been on Fearless within the last 6 months

- Organization Of The Year-
Orgs MUST have at least 1 roleplay involvement/ roleplay/ event to be considered eligible.

- RORA Studio
[Image: 1619639714462.png]
The following 2 users Like Jessixa's post:
  • Equinox, Caesar