Milestones
Title of Suggestion: Milestones

Description
More milestone unlocks

Why?
The current milestone unlocks are good however, they require a very large amount of hours. I believe if we added more unlocks for a range of hours it could enahnce and create new roleplay situations as well as help players devote more time on the server working towards unlockable items and help keep the playerbase strong. This would most definitely not be a sudden change but a gradual one as the development team would have to decide what is suitable for the server. For example a lot of players have been suggesting replacement vehicles for government but some of these could be added to the milestone section if they get approved.
The following 4 users Like Xesus's post:
  • -DanTheMan-, NEMxDman, _George_, Kappatalist
+support
[Image: U1UedhK.png]
The following 1 user Likes -DanTheMan-'s post:
  • Xesus
++++++supoort
The following 1 user Likes User 19014's post:
  • Xesus
+support
+Support
[Image: M78Bstx.png]
+Support
[Image: 8qIOXca.jpg]
Do you have any specific suggestions instead of just "more milestones"? This suggestion is a bit too generic, we're always looking for things we can add or replace but just saying "more milestones" isn't helpful.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
+Support
[Image: vrMrfFR.png]
(11-17-2021, 06:06 PM)Pollux Wrote: Do you have any specific suggestions instead of just "more milestones"? This suggestion is a bit too generic, we're always looking for things we can add or replace but just saying "more milestones" isn't helpful.

The recent suggestions I have seen one for a new firetruck and new swat vehicle and replacement vehicles I believe some of these could be integrated also I think new player models would be useful however, I myself do not have a specific suggestion for them maybe some other players could suggest ones they would want but in general I think more milestones are needed.
A good thing would be to lower the milestone counts down from a 100 hour interval to eg. 50 hours. So players with 500 hours could have +10 props.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:50472351&b=13]
Did I manage to help you? Consider a +rep for me!
"I really never was on your side" -TF2 Spy
The following 1 user Likes Megamezzomixer's post:
  • Xesus