[TRP]Georgy
Reported User(s): [TRP]Georgy

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:90618078

Date & Time (GMT): 14/11/21 @ 02:13 GMT

Summary of the incident
So Georgy and another player that I consider a friend are in one of the villas houses and they have a massive build. I enter the property and go to the back as seen in the video, bear in mind Georgy is a chef with an assault rifle. He has a very quiet mic so as I am in the back and entering the house prop he puts me under fear rp and I run for a few steps after he says it because I can barely hear him but I realise what he said and stopped and then he shot me. Unfortunately in the clip you can’t hear the game audio ( I need to fix my medal settings) but you can clearly see me stop and get shot and you can hear me apologise and tell him about his quiet mic.

Evidence
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/...YyMDcxNzUs

[Image: xNls6XA.jpg][Image: eGepcnu.jpg]
[Image: U1UedhK.png]
Turns off volume of me chasing him telling him to step off the property even tho its from
The moment you walked in you were being chase by me with a rifle telling to go outside because nobody invited you but you proceed to run. You know you can literally hear the game and then its complete silence do you cant hear me talk right? You cant even hear the gun shot because you silenced the full video to frame someone. Dude how low could someone be.
[Image: xfmK5LX.jpg]
The original Cuban Minge
From the moment you walked in, I heard him yelling at you to leave, lmao. No volume in game either, edited hard to be put on your side. Get a life bro.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:47864721&b=12]
Sincerely,
Sir Stevie
Community Donator
Even if you did point a gun at me from the getgo (which you didn’t and you should prove it if you can) I still stopped and you were using a gun as a chef, and also Jesus I’m pretty sure your neither a staff member, accuser or the person being accused so you shouldn’t be posting and also “get a life bro” doesn’t make much sense considering he broke the rules.
lmaooooo nah son you posted a whole BR and cut it to the frames it fits you brother. you cut the video and the sound why dont you just post the full unedited one but nah its better no sound right? would show your obvious lack of fear RP.
but somehow you act like the world owes you something.
The original Cuban Minge
(11-14-2021, 02:54 AM)-DanTheMan- Wrote: Even if you did point a gun at me from the getgo (which you didn’t and you should prove it if you can) I still stopped and you were using a gun as a chef, and also Jesus I’m pretty sure your neither a staff member, accuser or the person being accused so you shouldn’t be posting and also “get a life bro” doesn’t make much sense considering he broke the rules.
The fact that you're replying to me, while still on the forums, proves otherwise on both of my points. You're correct, I'm not staff, nor do I really care as I was there doing the whole situation. Keep trying to back your point and get a player with over 3k hours banned if that's what you'd like to do with your time.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:47864721&b=12]
Sincerely,
Sir Stevie
Community Donator
Jesus was there in the property along with Foxy who were both invited and let in then you just ran in XD ok RP man
The original Cuban Minge
Player report under review.

I would also strongly recommend that any posts in this thread remain on-topic, objective, and free of insults. Failure to heed this recommendation will result in forum warnings.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

[Image: QXnrBYt.jpg]
[Image: 5booyAN.jpg]

had to enter this while already under fear RP then proceeds to open and run throughout the house and come out thru the back all while being told to get out more than 10 times with a (big rifle to his back) but in his logics chefs cant have a house or own a gun.
As if we lived in communist china.
The original Cuban Minge
I would like to bring up the point that in the clip, regarding the fear rp situation in the bottom right where the names pop up of who’s speaking yours is only on consistently when I enter the back garden so you couldn’t have been yelling at me since I entered the property. Secondly when it does pop up it is solid black and not flashing, meaning that it detects the push to talk input but your mic wasn’t loud enough to make it flash when your speaking as you can see when Jesus and the Elliot Brown person start speaking