[TRP]Georgy
You can literally see my name from when your running thru the house into the big house it’s literally in your video ?

How about next time dont enter peoples homes when not invited.you are not even supposed to be there why are you mad you got shot?
i chased you from the gate to the whole back of the house telling you to leave and you kept running.How are you out here playing the victim role lmao
(11-14-2021, 04:34 PM)-DanTheMan- Wrote: I would like to bring up the point that in the clip, regarding the fear rp situation in the bottom right where the names pop up of who’s speaking yours is only on consistently when I enter the back garden so you couldn’t have been yelling at me since I entered the property. Secondly when it does pop up it is solid black and not flashing, meaning that it detects the push to talk input but your mic wasn’t loud enough to make it flash when your speaking as you can see when Jesus and the Elliot Brown person start speaking
did you watch your own vid? lmao its flashing
[Image: xfmK5LX.jpg]
The original Cuban Minge
Well first of all someone opened the door so I didn’t break in and you broke the “Violence is always the last option” rule and I’m not going to argue about the flashing the admins will make their decision.
[Image: U1UedhK.png]
"Someone opened the door" that is not a Come in.
you ran and didn't listen to my orders throughout the whole house so i resorted to my last option.
[Image: xfmK5LX.jpg]
The original Cuban Minge
Player report approved.

Dan was not an immediate threat to your life - he was not attacking you nor was he acting violently in such a way that your life would be under threat. While I can sympathize with the notion of exhausting your options with FearRP, you could have employed less lethal methods such as detaining Dan with zipties/rope or subdued him by knocking him off with a baton. Killing him was simply a step too far.

Any case of FearRP or a breach of it cannot be proven due to the evidence provided, however I would recommend Dan be more attentive in future, especially when wandering onto a stranger's property. Georgy will be warned for RDM, a light sentence since I don't think his intention was to break the rules and generally he has a clean record, however I would recommend that Georgy brush up on his knowledge of the rules as this case indicates gaps in his knowledge of them.

Closed.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]