Squid Game - Event Feedback
Rainbow 
[Image: cszr4In.png]

Good evening!

This thread is for you folks to leave any feedback you had on the team-run Squid Game event that was hosted today and on any future ideas for our events.

Any and all input is highly appreciated.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 2 users Like Lewwings's post:
  • TheSiphon, Slaint
I didn't stay too long since i died at the start Sad but from what i saw it was executed very well, just buy spotify premium next time..
Was abused by a certain admin not naming anyone (Daniel) but apart from that it was brilliant!
The following 1 user Likes Jakey's post:
  • Toe Shmicki
not enough south korean people for my liking
Ryannnnnn
Fearless Full-Time Roleplayer

[Image: qVdVN2yh.jpg]
The biggest complaints I saw were the really long waiting time in-between games with the games themselves being really short (people were waiting like 30 mins for a game that took 5). Probably best to set all games up before the event starts. The red light green light game was also unfair and made quite a few people mad due to the audio being delayed. I did enjoy the event though, overall I think it went well with a few things to improve on especially as we were given less than a day to do all the dev stuff for the event.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
There's a lot of planning and coordination that needs to happen for such an event!
Judging from what I have seen and heard, the event team have gotten a lot of experience here.

I am excited for what future plans you have in store!
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
couldn’t come 1/10
tgn (ミዕᆽዕミ)