Hmmm
Steam Name: Hmmm

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:146868108

BanID: 85195

Ban Reason
rdm and racism

Staff Member: zhe boonan and Daniel

Involved users
i dont know they dident want to tell me.

Why should you be unbanned?
Well first of all i dident even say the n word  and i know its not allowed to rdm but the guy i killed said the nword and rdmd me and the admin dident do anything so i killed him then i get picked up after an hour and get told u are getting banned for saying the n word and apperently they have a video of me saying it but i know i dident so they are just lying. 
its really boring getting banned for 1 YEAR for saying a word i DIDENT EVEN SAY!!!
(11-02-2021, 11:50 PM)manneboi Wrote: Steam Name: Hmmm

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:146868108

BanID: 85195

Ban Reason
rdm and racism

Staff Member: zhe boonan and Daniel

Involved users
i dont know they dident want to tell me.

Why should you be unbanned?
Well first of all i dident even say the n word  and i know its not allowed to rdm but the guy i killed said the nword and rdmd me and the admin dident do anything so i killed him then i get picked up after an hour and get told u are getting banned for saying the n word and apperently they have a video of me saying it but i know i dident so they are just lying. 
its really boring getting banned for 1 YEAR for saying a word i DIDENT EVEN SAY!!! AND they REFUSE to show me the video
Hello manneboi thank you for posting this UBR.

It is clear with the evidence that I was provided with that you intentionally RDM'd someone within in the city, which counts as 'Crime in Public' alongside 'RDM'. Similarly, in another clip you RDM'd Eagle in the spawn area too. This alone (RDM x2 within public) was already enough for you to receive the 1 year ban due to you clearly having no consideration for being on last chance and in turn breaking it.

Moving on to the topic of using the derogatory word in question, it is evident that you said it, proven by a recording that was sent to me, this clip was then relayed to other members of staff who agreed and confirmed my query thus you receiving the ban.  

1.7 You cannot be discriminatory out of character in any form, doing so will result in a harsh punishment. You can do this in character with an intricate roleplay reason, however it will require consent from all members of the RP or Admin permission.
There was no intricate roleplay situation happening at the time neither was there any staff on to grant you permission to use such words. You later stated that "the admin dident do anything so i killed him then i get picked up after an hour and get told u are getting banned for saying the n word" there was only one other report of a racist incident last night which I dealt with after coming back online due to an influx of reports saying a vast quantity of players were messing about.

Might I remind you and I quote "the guy i killed said the nword and rdmd me" is simply false the person you killed wasn't even talking, in fact your microphone was the only thing emitting audio before and during you killing another player whom you accuse of saying this word. 

In my eyes the ban is completely valid, you knew what you were doing and went ahead with these actions due to their being no staff online at the time and now you are facing the consequences. 
[Image: 8qIOXca.jpg]
Ah you mean the video im im not allowed to see for some reason?
and explain what really happend?
its not even my voice.
You are allowed to see the video, however, I'm not required to disclose it to you.

The point of you making this UBR is for you to try and convince me that you should be unbanned and that if you are allowed back on FL you will follow the rules like you are expected to from the start. So far you've yet to provide any significant evidence which would make me think twice about lifting the ban in place.
[Image: 8qIOXca.jpg]
well thats the thing i can prove that i dident say if i can se the video but no one of u want to show me the vid
and you or daniel are not responding to my messeges so its kinda hard to prove that i dident say it when u legit make it impossible.
Hello manneboi ,

If you do have any evidence now is the time to post it or this will be denied.
 [Image: wS5L2y0.png]
i dont have any evidence the only thing i can use to clear my self is the video that u WONT SHOW ME 
u refuse to show me the video and its the only thing that i can use cuse im not the one saying the nword just cuse my mic is the only one u can se in the vid it wasent even me dickhead
[Image: courthouseconclusion.png]
Unban Request Ref #85195/Hmmm

Hello manneboi,

After reviewing this unban request I see no reason to remove or shorten the ban, you clearly knew what you was doing you have enough hours to know how to follow the server rules. You have had many chances I see no reason to let you play before the ban expires.

Conclusion: UBR Denied.

DNY-CLOSE
 [Image: wS5L2y0.png]