Undercover Police Actually Undercover
Title of Suggestion: Undercover Police Actually Undercover

Description
Don't show undercover police officers as police officers in the tab menu.

Why?
Doing undercover police work is almost impossible with they way the undercover system works at the moment. Everyone can see on their tab who is a police officer and who isn't. This severely limits the RP possibilities as an undercover police officer. Most people just straight up run away if you approach them undercover, because they already know that you're a police officer and sometimes, very rarely, people just find a quick way to avoid rp, because they don't want to get arrested. 

A solution for this problem would be to make the undercover police officers show as 'unemployed' on the tab menu.
[Image: M78Bstx.png]
The following 2 users Like _George_'s post:
  • -DanTheMan-, NEMxDman
-Support. The Scoreboard is always OOC. People who may use that information are Metagaming.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:50472351&b=13]
Did I manage to help you? Consider a +rep for me!
"I really never was on your side" -TF2 Spy
The following 1 user Likes Megamezzomixer's post:
  • Wolven
(11-01-2021, 09:46 PM)Megamezzomixer Wrote: -Support. The Scoreboard is always OOC. People who may use that information are Metagaming.
I know, but literally everyone does it
-Support
As said by Mega, scoreboard is OOC
[Image: 1gCmPEh.png]
+Support
The following 1 user Likes Xesus's post:
  • _George_
-support, this would just create a ton of problems
Wolven

-Support, Metagaming

Scoreboard is not the problem, it's how they act and dress. From my experience you can always point out undercover officers, just by looking at how they dress, what car they drive and how they act & talk.

The only upgrade that can be done is allowing them to use "Unemployed" clothing. Other than that, it's up to the character.
~ Equinox ~
(11-01-2021, 09:46 PM)Megamezzomixer Wrote: -Support. The Scoreboard is always OOC. People who may use that information are Metagaming.

As an admin, I can say with certainty such meta gaming is impossible to notice/do anything about.

This might be a massive upgrade in to the UC role, however they should be set as "unemployed" instead of disappearing from the scoreboard.

That way you don't get issues with PR´s Etc. etc.

I think this is a very reasonable suggestion.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 3 users Like Haarek's post:
  • _George_, mintblackbeard, Blaz
(11-01-2021, 10:59 PM)Haarek Wrote:

As an admin, I can say with certainty such meta gaming is impossible to notice/do anything about.

This might be a massive upgrade in to the UC role, however they should be set as "unemployed" instead of disappearing from the scoreboard.

That way you don't get issues with PR´s Etc. etc.

I think this is a very reasonable suggestion.
Sorry for the misunderstanding, this is what i meant with 'hiding' them from the scoreboard.
The following 2 users Like _George_'s post:
  • Haarek, Blaz
+support
Meta gaming, especially in this manner is extremely difficult to prevent, people can do it subtly, such as just ignoring the officer or abruptly leaving or intentionally not committing crime until the officer leaves.
[Image: U1UedhK.png]
The following 2 users Like -DanTheMan-'s post:
  • _George_, Disastrous