Description
Doing a simple edit to existing liveries for:
- Police Crown Vic;
- Police Charger;
- Police Suburban;
- Ambulance;
- SWAT Truck.
For example:
1.Changing the color of the default police skin ( vic, charger and suburban) to green/brown and replacing the "police" markings with "sheriff", then saving this new skin on one of the many broken skins that are already present on each vehicle (black and pink squares) or simply adding it as a modification in the mechanic interface.
2. Coloring the SWAT Truck to green and making the swat markings black, resembling a real life Sheriff's ERT truck.

Why?
It could open a lot of new RP ideas regarding Law Enforcement and Emergency Services.
Sheriff RP, Park Ranger RP, Highway Patrol RP just to name a few.
Modified liveries for these vehicles would be great alongside custom submaterials applied to uniforms, creating the perfect RP (speaking in terms of realism).
If no one had the time or patience to modify/create these liveries, i could do it myself no problem.
[Image: TlED2ox.png]
The following 3 users Like TheRealBellick's post:
  • Marty, Boonan, Kappatalist
+Support

I'm certain some of these will already exist out there on the workshop
[Image: giphy.gif]
+Support

RMV_United can do that kind of stuff
Absolutely! 

+Support
[Image: 8qIOXca.jpg]
(10-28-2021, 05:25 PM)TheRealBellick Wrote: Title of Suggestion: New Liveries For Emergency Vehicles

Description
Doing a simple edit to existing liveries for:
- Police Crown Vic;
- Police Charger;
- Police Suburban;
- Ambulance;
- SWAT Truck.
For example:
1.Changing the color of the default police skin ( vic, charger and suburban) to green/brown and replacing the "police" markings with "sheriff", then saving this new skin on one of the many broken skins that are already present on each vehicle (black and pink squares) or simply adding it as a modification in the mechanic interface.
2. Coloring the SWAT Truck to green and making the swat markings black, resembling a real life Sheriff's ERT truck.

Why?
It could open a lot of new RP ideas regarding Law Enforcement and Emergency Services.
Sheriff RP, Park Ranger RP, Highway Patrol RP just to name a few.
Modified liveries for these vehicles would be great alongside custom submaterials applied to uniforms, creating the perfect RP (speaking in terms of realism).
If no one had the time or patience to modify/create these liveries, i could do it myself no problem.

This would be easy enough to do.

Just thought I'd mention, TDM vehicles has an entire folder dedicated for making custom skins/liveries for vehicles, all neatly categorised, so it should be easy enough to make a new skin. This won't work for all vehicles since some are from different addons, but a large majority of the vehicles on the server are covered.

Have a look here:
http://svn.code.sf.net/p/tdmcarssvn/code...TE_FOLDER/

+support
[Image: Fearless-Bunkerman.png]

Endorsements
Lewwings: "Bunkerman is just pure chaotic energy"
Daniel: "Don't be such a minge"

Rest in peace, Alessi Organisation ;(

This would be ideal and we do have some already, however, the issue is we lack the necessary skillset on the team to do this right now. It is also understandably not a priority at all, which means we're not going to contract work on it either right now. We could take another look in the future, however for now there isn't any point in moving this to approved.

Denied.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork