Replace 2 Cars
Title of Suggestion: Replace 2 Cars

Description
Replace the Bentley & Rolls Royce Ghost to better models.

Why?
Hello!
I made this suggestion a long time ago and it was approved but I am giving it another go now since the suggestions were wiped.

Bentley
I think the Bentley should be replaced because the current model has a very ugly body kit with stupid looking rims and bumpers. When thinking of Bentley you imagine luxurious vehicles with class which should be the same case on FL. The current Bentley looks like it belongs to a 18 year old with too much money.

Could be replaced with any of these:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=902024489&

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=764918253&

Rolls Royce Ghost
The current Rolls Royce Ghost does not give you the standards you expect from a car at it's price class. The current model is quite ugly and handles pretty bad. It's been around for a long time so I believe it's time to replace it with something that's actually lives up to the price tag. A Rolls Royce should look impressive and high end, the current one is not very impressive in my eyes. 

Could be replaced with any of these:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1132963345

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1132963200
[Image: TglJDob.png]
The following 3 users Like Toe Shmicki's post:
  • LikeSimon, ART, NEMxDman
+support

Bentley
I do really love how the current Bentley drives, but I fully agree on the looks of it!

Rolls Royce Ghost
The current RR Ghost is totally not worth the price tag, it doesn't look good & the handeling is even worst!
Atleast make the handeling of the RR Ghost better so it lives up to his price tag!
[Image: vrMrfFR.png]
Huge +support I think 70% of the cars should get replaced
The following 1 user Likes ART's post:
  • Toe Shmicki
Definitely a big +Support
[Image: YQpIh5U.png]
-support

The quality of both the bentley and rolls royce are very good, they're both high quality models. I get people want something new, but you have to remember that updating the content packs is a lot of effort due to how poorly they were made which is why we never do them (a lot of things internally are still pending a content change). I just don't get the point in replacing the same car with itself but slightly different, it seems pointless to me. It's also pointless considering even if we did approve this, it'll just sit in approved forever like how content suggestions did before.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
+/- Support

Like the models but they're pretty decent as is, don't particularly require a change but would be nice.
Fully agree, having owned both of the vehicles and using them extensively for a while I agree with the suggestion- the handling on the Ghost is terrible and for the price its really not worth it. The addition of the Wraith would make the 'luxury' value of the car exceed its current standard by a mile- same goes for the Bentley Its rims are hideous and the proposed models would definitely enforce the 'luxury' standard which comes with both vehicles.

Potentially more customisability with the vehicles mainly the Ghost or potentially Wraith as the current Ghost can only change the colour scheme and even then, the bonnet still remains a 'greyish' colour. Even the addition of engine and turbo upgrades for the Bentley due to its sports nature as it gets gapped by other vehicles relatively easily nowadays. Could potentially sway players into purchasing the vehicles regardless of the price tag if they know they are somewhat viable and appealing to the eye.

+Support
[Image: 8qIOXca.jpg]
(10-26-2021, 01:23 AM)Boonan Wrote: Fully agree, having owned both of the vehicles and using them extensively for a while I agree with the suggestion- the handling on the Ghost is terrible and for the price its really not worth it. The addition of the Wraith would make the 'luxury' value of the car exceed its current standard by a mile- same goes for the Bentley Its rims are hideous and the proposed models would definitely enforce the 'luxury' standard which comes with both vehicles.

Potentially more customisability with the vehicles mainly the Ghost or potentially Wraith as the current Ghost can only change the colour scheme and even then, the bonnet still remains a 'greyish' colour. Even the addition of engine and turbo upgrades for the Bentley due to its sports nature as it gets gapped by other vehicles relatively easily nowadays. Could potentially sway players into purchasing the vehicles regardless of the price tag if they know they are somewhat viable and appealing to the eye.

+Support

Changing model does nothing to handling, handling and vehicle models are two seperate things. Stop bringing up vehicle handling on suggestions to replace vehicles, it isn't a valid reason for wanting a new model.

Customisation or whatever is fine, but please stop mentioning vehicle handling on model replacement suggestions. The handling isn't even the default the car comes with, it was modified by the team at the time. I still think replacing a model just for a bit more customisation isn't worth it, like you can get pretty nice results using the submaterial tool. We don't really want to have to update several gigabytes of packs just because people want to change the rims (which you can submaterial anyway). The rolls royce is actually the highest quality car model on the server, it's even split into two parts because of it.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
+Support

At least just tweaks some things, Bentley. Its take way too much damage when we hit something. The point is it's so sensitive.

And yeah Rolls is even uncomfortable for the price. The engine sound is terrible.
[Image: 0SSh1TN.png]
(10-26-2021, 01:51 AM)Pollux Wrote: Changing model does nothing to handling, handling and vehicle models are two seperate things. Stop bringing up vehicle handling on suggestions to replace vehicles, it isn't a valid reason for wanting a new model.

Customisation or whatever is fine, but please stop mentioning vehicle handling on model replacement suggestions. The handling isn't even the default the car comes with, it was modified by the team at the time. I still think replacing a model just for a bit more customisation isn't worth it, like you can get pretty nice results using the submaterial tool. We don't really want to have to update several gigabytes of packs just because people want to change the rims (which you can submaterial anyway). The rolls royce is actually the highest quality car model on the server, it's even split into two parts because of it.

I dont want the Bentley changed because I want "a bit more customisation". It's because the current model has a very stupid looking bodykit with like 25" rims (which we can't get rid of) that makes the whole car look dumb. It looks like something out of Hothweels. I'd want a regular luxurious Bentley.

The Rolls Royce has an ugly interior and has been around for ages. I don't think the look of the model lives up to the price tag at all. Personally I'd love that typical RR interior and I'm sure others agree. The suggested models will definetly live up to the pricetag.
[Image: TglJDob.png]
The following 4 users Like Toe Shmicki's post:
  • ART, Megamezzomixer, Boonan, LikeSimon