Prop Protection Settings ?
Have prop protection settings changed drastically over the last few months and then indeed over the last few years ?

Having used a lot of hydraulics, parents elevators etc. I've noticed the ability to stand in the lift prop and have a hydraulic lift you up is pretty much gone, you now just fall through the prop, unless in a chair.

I know there was a thread perhaps earlier in the year about not even being able to stand on props etc, but I did get a FLAMS warning yesterday when playing making me think FLAMS is back on the server and I don't recall it basically no collision on props to player when they are moving...
[Image: giphy.gif]
FLAMS only does something when you're holding a prop with low hours, it's literally just to prevent the mass proppushing of cars that used to happen a ton years ago. It also disables any prop damage (which is probably the message you got).
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(10-24-2021, 11:14 PM)Pollux Wrote: FLAMS only does something when you're holding a prop with low hours, it's literally just to prevent the mass proppushing of cars that used to happen a ton years ago. It also disables any prop damage (which is probably the message you got).

I recall the issues we had years ago literal barrage of metal fences down main Street.

What I can't understand though, what settings or add-ons are in place that is changing props physical properties such as no collide with player when it's moving.

I thought perhaps I've used precision apply with only collide with player on it, as I knew that was glitchy in the past.

But on Friday I done a basic plate connected via slider and hydraulic.

As soon as I stood on it and pushed the key, the pop phases through me, unless of course I'm sitting in a chair.

The only way I can see around it is to parent a prop to another, but that's glitchy at the best of times.
[Image: giphy.gif]