Add Megaphone for government
Title of Suggestion: Add Megaphone for government

Description
Add a Megaphone for government vehicles that reaches more far away.

Why?
It woud help the police to pull over cars easier or to stop someone walking by, for the fire and paramedic department it could help to warn other people or to tell them to make a rescue alley.
It also makes the game more realistic
The following 1 user Likes Police Driver's post:
  • -DanTheMan-
+Support

[Image: 8qIOXca.jpg]
I think this was already suggested by someone in another thread but nevertheless,

Big +Support
[Image: YQpIh5U.png]
+support
[Image: U1UedhK.png]
+Support

It would definitely need restrictions like 15 weight when picking it up from Nexus garage and ~100 hours played as the police to avoid failrp.

Quote: think this was already suggested by someone in another thread but nevertheless,

Big +Support

It was mentioned in another suggestion as well, yes
~ Equinox ~
(10-25-2021, 06:47 AM)Equinox Wrote: +Support

It would definitely need restrictions like 15 weight when picking it up from Nexus garage and ~100 hours played as the police to avoid failrp.
Its best if its not 100 hours more like 50 or something like that because some people dont have that mich time if you dont look at farming.  
You shoud maybe add a law for microphones to prevent player from playing Music in it
++support
so i can annoy people even more!!
(10-25-2021, 06:47 AM)Equinox Wrote: +Support

+Support^
[Image: M78Bstx.png]
+Support add it for public use aswell (of course make an RPP requirement)
hello

The following 1 user Likes HP Sauce's post:
  • Police Driver
+Support I have already seen a swep on gmod that works really well good idea