It's time to go
Hola gamers

Today I'll be resigning from my position as admin. It's not an easy decision to make, but I think it's what is right for me and FL right now.

Recently I've been suuuuuuper busy with college, work, etc and can't see my schedule getting any lighter any time soon. It's a real shame, cause I love this community and don't feel like I've lost interest, but just don't have the time to set aside to play. I'll still try to hop on the server if I get the time, but I can't see the sense in sitting in the staff role when there's other active players in the community who will do a much better job than what I can provide right now.

Would love to return in the future if my schedule lightens up a bit, but we'll make those decisions when the time comes.

Love you all & adios,
jhayw / jim / whatever idek

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXf6lVM6OBg
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
bye bye i loved u while it lasted
[Image: cSmfz9P.png]
Sad to see you go man, take care
~ Equinox ~
Always good to see someone take a step back due to activity. All the best man.
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • Wolven
oh Sad
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
pain.
Where am I?
Best of the luck for the future.
Loads of respect for your decision
Respect for stepping down when you're not able to put the proper time into it anymore.

Take care!

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

Real shame but respect for stepping down jay!
Wolven

Gonna miss ya, one of the best admins and respect for having the honour to step down when you feel its right instead of becoming inactive, i have to stop typing now because i cant see through my tears.
[Image: U1UedhK.png]