Squid Game
Its My Birthday! 
Date: 6 November 2021
Time: 8:00PM
Banner: https://i.imgur.com/T0Ai7ht.png
Description: Coming Soon
[Image: unknown-removebg-preview.png]
Are you in financial debt? Getting chased around by loan sharks? Feeling as if its all hopeless?

Congratulations, you've been invited to try your luck with some simple games. If victorious in these games, then you will be able to claim $4,000,000 as your reward. The games you and fellow contestants will be participating in are part of a collective known as 'Squid Game'.

If this is something that interests you, read the information below for directions.

INFORMATION

There is no need to apply for this event - simply show up at the date and time outlined below.

This event is hosted by the Event Coordinator team.

The event will be hosted on Saturday the 6th of November, and will start at 20:00 GMT. It is to be hosted on the Event Server.

The Event Server will open at 19:00 GMT to allow contestants to filter in prior to the start of the games.

ROLES

Frontman

Leads the whole operation and does what is necessary to keep the games running as they should be.

Square

Oversees the games' security and deal with announcing the games to the players and their rules.

Triangle

Manages the games by eliminating those who have lost the games and dealing with the movement of players between the games.

Circle

Responsible for the smooth running of the games by ensuring players are fed and losers are removed appropriately.

Players

Potentially you. A contestant of the game with the goal of simply succeeding in the games and ultimately winning that grand prizemoney.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

I'd like to hope this event follows basic health and safety regulations
The following 2 users Like Self's post:
  • Lewwings, Toe Shmicki
is there any prize
(10-17-2021, 05:56 PM)Slaint Wrote: is there any prize

45.6 billion won if im not mistaken
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
fl bloody ruin everything good my moneys on lewwings hasn’t actually watched it
Ryannnnnn
Fearless Full-Time Roleplayer

[Image: qVdVN2yh.jpg]
this playstation event looks promising
hello

The following 3 users Like HP Sauce's post:
  • Lewwings, tgn, Pinky
Yeah PlayStation party let’s go  Cool
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator

Spoiler :
[Image: OG8Zj6s.png]

-Removed by Steven8ken
The following 1 user Likes Dragnort_'s post:
  • Jessixa
Thread updated.

See you on the 6th of November.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

I'm putting this on my calendar, sounds like a concept that transfers really well into RP. Can't wait.
[Image: MZRod0q.png]
The following 3 users Like Lesanka's post:
  • MRZ, Lewwings, Equinox