Jhayw
Your Name: Qannter

Accused Staff Member: Jhayw

Involved users
Qannter
Jhayaw
Tgn

Date & Time (GMT): 12/10/21 @ 15:00 GMT

Abuse of Power? and/or Infringement of the rules?
Abuse of power,Infringement of the rules

Explanation and Evidence
I posted a thread in the gaming section of the discussion, about Club Penguin. The famous online social comunity. For information about this, look here:
I mentioned that The game closed in 2017, and since then two different coders created a clone of it and revived it. One is completely different than the other.
There seems to be confusion, cause either I'm speaking Chinese or people don't understand what the fuck I am on about.
It is a fact that Club penguin online got shut down by Disney for copyright and child predators. However, Club penguin rewritten was made by a different guy and has no such incidences as Club penguin online has.
This was pointed out by Tgn in reply to my thread. I then commented to make him and others to be clear that Club penguin rewritten is not Club penguin online and there is no child predator staff on there.
Club penguin online (CPO) has shut down. But the other CPR, Club penguin rewritten is alive and has strict rules and good moderating.
Jhayaw has been trying to get my attention for over one year. Every time I don't give it to him he crosses the line. This is the third incident. In 2019. I and my friends kept RDMing him and when I was President I kept throwing him in jail for 15 mins. I also stole his best friend Richie. This has caused Jhayaw to go against me all the time and do things like a spell 'Fuck Qannter' using props and always shit post on my threads. And constantly minge. Jonas can confirm this as he gave several warnings to Jhayaw to leave me alone.
After he got staff I expected him to change his behavior however it has now gone through his head that because he is staff, he can get away with the abuse. And now he did it again. He has crossed the line.
In reply to my statement about Club penguin Online and Club penguin rewritten, jhawyaw commented this: 

[Image: jahyaw.PNG?width=1440&height=505]

Staff should never act in this sort of behavior as it doesn't represent the Fearless community, especially for new players. It clearly shows that normal players who have been promoted to admin or above still holds grudges against please they once had a bad experience with. Personal vendettas should be left in the past.
What jhayaw said was deplorable, and a very serious allegation which I personally take huge offense. I hope the SA's would take this case to be a serious offense against the accused. and he to be punished for it.
It was a joke, happy to remove the comment if it caused that much distress to you

(10-12-2021, 04:32 PM)Veronica Wrote: Jhayaw has been trying to get my attention for over one year. Every time I don't give it to him he crosses the line. This is the third incident. In 2019. I and my friends kept RDMing him and when I was President I kept throwing him in jail for 15 mins. I also stole his best friend Richie. This has caused Jhayaw to go against me all the time and do things like a spell 'Fuck Qannter' using props and always shit post on my threads. And constantly minge. Jonas can confirm this as he gave several warnings to Jhayaw to leave me alone.

This has zero relevance to the comment, I won't deny the fact that I messed around a lot in the past and my behaviour was extremely questionable, but like you stated in the post, that was 2019.
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
This is either terrible satire, or you need to gain some self awareness.

It was clearly a joke, as with your full caps message. Denied.
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.