The Muldoon Family!
Smile 
[Image: 5xdH8sU.jpg]
The Muldoon Family

The Muldoon Family Established 2021 was founded by Mr. David Muldoon! First appearing in evocity
The Muldoon family is one to be seen as classy with a color scheme of black & red
both a crime family and a protection family. Services can be hired from us with the correct reason.
Further details can be obtained via a meeting with the head of operations David Muldoon!
We intend to keep our members involved with all ideas and changes that we may propose
With the plans to expand we intend to make good connections with all other organizations in
the city. The location of our operations centre is located in the central city. Images of our
headquarters are below!
[Image: kKGxEup.jpg]

With the entrance of the Muldoon family, we are proud to announce the current members!

Head of Operations:
David Muldoon (Jakey)

High Ranking Officer:
Ludo
Jhayw

Apprentice:
Slaint
Legendarymh4

[Image: 3P1Byy5.jpg]The Muldoon family is looking for members with good team working skills and or characteristics.
As previously mentioned we love to get all of our members involved and are aiming to excel in the future!
Feel free to message David Muldoon (Jakey) if you are interested in joining and you may be considered as someone who
the Muldoon family want to accept!
The following 8 users Like Jakey's post:
  • _George_, Toe Shmicki, Slaint, Boonan, Caesar, Equinox, jhayw, max.
I WOULD LIKE TO APPLY FOR THE ROLE OF DAVID MULDOON

[Image: image.jpg]
The following 4 users Like Lorenzo's post:
  • Ryan, Jakey, Boonan, jhayw
(10-08-2021, 08:14 PM)Lorenzo Wrote: I WOULD LIKE TO APPLY FOR THE ROLE OF DAVID MULDOON

look like a lovely bloke dave :)
Ryannnnnn
Fearless Full-Time Roleplayer

[Image: qVdVN2yh.jpg]
The following 2 users Like Ryan's post:
  • Jakey, Lorenzo
(10-08-2021, 08:14 PM)Lorenzo Wrote: I WOULD LIKE TO APPLY FOR THE ROLE OF DAVID MULDOON

The face is extremely intimidating!
(10-08-2021, 08:17 PM)Jakey Wrote:

The face is extremely intimidating!

THANK YOU

- DAVID MULDOON
The following 1 user Likes Lorenzo's post:
  • Jakey
Wishing you the best of luck mate!
[Image: M78Bstx.png]
The following 1 user Likes _George_'s post:
  • Jakey
**You walk to your front gate and find a basket full of fruits**
[Image: FBmmTgI.png]
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • max.
This organisation has been closed if you want to re-open it contact a member of staff.