Thorough frisk result (weapon attachments)
(10-08-2021, 05:53 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(10-08-2021, 05:30 PM)Dragnort_ Wrote:
(10-08-2021, 06:36 AM)Pollux Wrote: Isn't this suggestion pointless because you can attach and detach attachments instantly and anywhere? I could just shoot unsilenced, put a silencer on and say "it wasn't me look!!!!".

-support, I don't see this adding anything. Cops won't ever used it because attachments can be instantly removed or applied (you can even just load a preset). Displaying attachments can also quickly get messy.

Then make it so attachments cant be instantly added or removed??

This suggestion isn't asking for that though.

Wouldn't it be easier to do that though anyway as its a solution which allows this suggestion to work properly. Similarly to how farming is getting nerfed after the conclusion of the original 'Contra Buff' suggestion
[Image: 8qIOXca.jpg]
This is a very innovative suggestion that could create unique roleplay situations and expand player experiences overall.

+Support.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

(10-08-2021, 06:34 PM)Boonan Wrote:
(10-08-2021, 06:36 AM)Pollux Wrote: Isn't this suggestion pointless because you can attach and detach attachments instantly and anywhere? I could just shoot unsilenced, put a silencer on and say "it wasn't me look!!!!".

-support, I don't see this adding anything. Cops won't ever used it because attachments can be instantly removed or applied (you can even just load a preset). Displaying attachments can also quickly get messy.

Wouldn't it be easier to do that though anyway as its a solution which allows this suggestion to work properly. Similarly to how farming is getting nerfed after the conclusion of the original 'Contra Buff' suggestion

No as adding a new system for attachments is a major change while nerfing farming isn't and made sense, we'll see in the discussion for this anyway though.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(10-08-2021, 06:34 PM)Boonan Wrote:

-support, what you said here would also cause hassle with the preset options for something so minor.
Doesn’t sound too bad but I don’t think this is needed in my opinion. -support
[Image: WbmV7IO.mp4]
-support
Under review
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
We've discussed this suggestion and have considered all opinions stated on this thread. We have decided to decline this suggestion after a majority of the development team voted no with community votes being mixed. The following was brought up in our discussion:
  • People can currently swap attachments whenever in seconds
  • For this suggestion to work, attachments as a whole needs to be reworked
  • This feature will only be useful in very niche situations, mostly useless
  • How we display frisk results would have to change due to the amount of spam it'll create in chat.
  • This is a lot of work to do for something very minor, it is not worth development time.

Suggestion Declined

I understand this denial is going to be a bit controversial, however I do hope everyone can see why we've decided to deny it. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork