Thorough frisk result (weapon attachments)
Title of Suggestion:Thorough frisk result (weapon attachments)

Description
Frisking armed players would also tell you whether their weapons are modified (eg. suppressor) or not.

Why?
This change would reveal more roleplay opportunities than usual.

For example, president could allow weapons for self protection, but ban suppressors (just like real life). Suspect would in that case get charged for modifications, but not weapon itself. If weapons were banned as well, weapon modifications could bring additional minutes to jail time.

Another example would be police investigation, where gunshots would be heard but suspects all had suppressors equipped. Obviously those people would be charged for weapon possession, but it would give police a hint that there must be someone with unsuppressed weapon.
~ Equinox ~
I like this as it indeed could open up some roleplay opportunities to police officers.

For example, if someone would request a meeting with the president to try and get permits for said modifications, the president could request a police officer to have a little conversation with this person and do some background checks to see if you're eligible or not.

+Support
Really like the sound of this idea 

+ Support
[Image: 8qIOXca.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Boonan's post:
  • -DanTheMan-
+Support
+Support
[Image: M78Bstx.png]
+Support
Isn't this suggestion pointless because you can attach and detach attachments instantly and anywhere? I could just shoot unsilenced, put a silencer on and say "it wasn't me look!!!!".

-support, I don't see this adding anything. Cops won't ever used it because attachments can be instantly removed or applied (you can even just load a preset). Displaying attachments can also quickly get messy.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
+Support

Opens more opportunities for RP. This would allow for police to conduct better investigations (why do you have a surpressor on your sniper rifle?).
hello

(10-08-2021, 06:36 AM)Pollux Wrote: Isn't this suggestion pointless because you can attach and detach attachments instantly and anywhere? I could just shoot unsilenced, put a silencer on and say "it wasn't me look!!!!".

-support, I don't see this adding anything. Cops won't ever used it because attachments can be instantly removed or applied (you can even just load a preset). Displaying attachments can also quickly get messy.

Then make it so attachments cant be instantly added or removed??

-Removed by Steven8ken
(10-08-2021, 05:30 PM)Dragnort_ Wrote:
(10-08-2021, 06:36 AM)Pollux Wrote: Isn't this suggestion pointless because you can attach and detach attachments instantly and anywhere? I could just shoot unsilenced, put a silencer on and say "it wasn't me look!!!!".

Then make it so attachments cant be instantly added or removed??

This suggestion isn't asking for that though.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork