Uex
Steam Name: Uex

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:524797746

BanID: 85154

Ban Reason
PRA(99260) - Using third-person to metagame for IC advantages // Very disappointed as you know much, much better than this

Staff Member: Lewwings

Involved users
NEMxDman, Wolven, Ceaser and Frost

Why should you be unbanned?
Good evening, It's clear that the most recent player report has a lot of confusion and misunderstanding situations therefore, I'd like to present my point of view on it as a whole.

Myself, Caesar, Frost and Wolven were driving around casually looking for people to mug; this is due to it being our main source of income (roleplay-wise). Upon driving around, we discover NemXD's base, along side a few other Alessi members. At this point, we get out of the vehicle (whereas one of the clips, it shows the Black Suburban driving up the driveway, and then back again.) This is where I'd like to point out that this was two different situations Lewwings... The clip of us killing them (the first raid (https://medal.tv/clips/66467371/d1337Np7...cyOTI0ODMs) is a completely different time and situation to the part where I drove up and down the driveway (https://medal.tv/clips/66477815/d133714F...cyOTI0ODMs) Furthermore, the clip of us driving next to their base (which is a different situation and time to the first raid) there was no follow up raid, nothing else to it apart from a clip of a car driving up and down a driveway.  This is where it all entails together, because the clip of the suburban, apparently being used to show  "third person abuse" was after we raided for the first time, and may I point out it wasn't followed by a raid. We drove back to our base, I simply cannot remember for what reason, but we drove back afterwards to their base and jumped on top of the bonnet of the car to where we saw the contraband and raided again. (The second raid)  You have banned me for the reason "Using it for an OOC advantage with no attempt to exit the vehicle and driving is such a way that there's no explanation for why the vehicle was positioned the way it was." It was not metagaming at all because as the clip literally shows, there was no follow up raid so what information would I have gathered to not be used at all?

Please take this Player Report seriously and I request that it gets further investigated.

Lewwings, this player report was so hard to explain due to the point that these following rules were broken on the forums:
8.  The maximum amount of accused players per report is three players, this may be exceeded if more than three players break the same rule in a specific situation.
9.  Player reports should only include one situation, unless the report is focused on one individual player.

There are two different situations to this PR and may I remind you, four people were reported over two seperate rule breakages.
Unban request under review.

Will be commenting further once I gather this case together.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

I simply have one question:

Why did you drive the vehicle down to that location in such a specific manner?

-Involved-

We drove there instead of walking because who walks to a potential raid and after we got there NemxDman came out so we drove back instead of getting put under fear-rp as we did not know if he had a gun or not and didn't want to get potentially mugged, The car was also driven there as we always breach that side of the base to raid and we can also jump on it to see over the wall.
So let me get this straight, Caesar:

Your group drove to the base with the intention of raiding before finding the valid grounds to do so (i.e. spotting contraband)?

I would also appreciate it if Uex could be the one to reply to my previous question on why the vehicle was driven to where it was, seeing as he is the one who is banned.

Please respond within 24 hours.

No we drove to the base to scope it out and mug them, after seeing they had contra the third time we drove there, we then raided.
We drove there instead of walking because who walks to a potential raid and after we got there NemxDman came out so we drove back instead of getting put under fear-rp as we did not know if he had a gun or not and didn't want to get potentially mugged, The car was also driven there as we always breach that side of the base to raid and we can also jump on it to see over the wall.
Thank-you for the swift, yet unoriginal, reply, Uex.

Just so that there is an understanding of the events that went down:

- The video showing the raid and the video showing the vehicle drive up the side were from different situations
- You drove there to scope out the area and to rob the Alessi crew at their base, before driving away as one of them interacted with you to avoid being mugged yourselves
- You intended to take on a large group of people who were behind a large base with just four people in order to mug them
- After coming back a few times and jumping up on the car, you spotted contraband inside, and thus conducted a raid

Please confirm or deny this as the chain of events on your end, Uex.

1. The video showing the raid and the video showing the vehicle drive up the side of the base are different situations. 2. a while after the first raid we drove back there to scope out the area and to rob anybody who was outside we then drove up to the side of the base to hop on the car and look over the wall before we could do that nemxdman started approaching us so we backed up I then interacted with him and drove away so we didn't get mugged and headed back to our base. 3. we never intended to mug the people who were inside the base we was looking for people outside the base.
4. after we drove back to our base we came back a while later drove down the side of the base and hopped onto the car and looked over the wall we spotted contraband and we raided them.
Unban request approved.