| SaQ |
Steam Name: | SaQ |

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:236417349

BanID: 85071

Ban Reason
Racist comments ( extended due to it being the 4th offense based on previous ban history)

Staff Member: TheSiphon

Involved users
Me.

Why should you be unbanned?
So. I got banned around 2 months ago. I remember when i got my other ban, after that ban i waited for a week to play the fearless rp server, because there was some server problems. Then i got to play 2 days and got banned. This ban is continuing to December.
I think i dont deserve to wait this long. I want to play this with my friends.
Hello, SaQ. I am going to discuss with staff and think whether your ban should be lifted or reduced a bit. Personally, I think you've had a few months to think about things, but you have done this quite a few times in the past.

Like I mentioned in the ban reason, this was your 4th time being punished for racist comments, so have you really learned from your previous bans? This was also the reason why the ban was a bit longer as well.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
Brick 
*Deleted*

English only, thank you. - Taxi58
I think i have learned my lesson.
Hello again...

After discussing the ban with other staff members we came up with a good solution. The ban will be lifted, but you will be placed on last chance. Meaning that if you break rules on the server again you will receive a long ban. This is because you already have 10 bans and 12 blacklists. Make sure you don't throw around any racist/edgy comments especially.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]