Murder Mystery
Date: 17/10/2021
Time: 6:00PM
Banner: https://i.imgur.com/
Description: A Famous party game Only this time it's not just a game. Something's gone wrong, They weren't meant to die... why's there blood on the floor? *muffled screams*
Greetings Citizens.

You've been invited to the 2021 annual Evo City Murder Mystery Event.
Congratulations On The Invite. This Is The First Year We Have Held This Event And We Would Be Grateful If You Could Attend.

You will be first attending a lavish dinner complete with our own private chef's and waiter's. You will be wined and dined. And our staff will attend to you hand and foot to keep you happy. Just try not to get drunk you're gonna need to use that brain of yours during the game. All food is complementary and at no extra cost to you.
During the meal you will meet the host and have a chance to socialize before the games begin. This will be the last meal you will ever eat. *cough *cough* Only Joking you "won't die" during the games. I'm sure of that. Just make sure you use your manner's. This is a formal Event after all.

During The Game You Will Be Assigned A Role Randomly. You Will Either Be A Guest, The Sheriff Or The Murderer.
It is up to the guests to figure out who the murderer is using clues. The sheriff's task is to find and kill the murderer. No not literally... Everyone should get to go home alive at the end of the event. Although if you are "Killed" you are now out of the game and must play dead until the game's over. It is up to the murderer to kill everyone before he or she is killed. And to everyone else happy hunting and good luck.

The event will consist of a dinner and drinks followed by the game. Will you make it out alive? *cough* *cough* I mean I hope you catch the murderer before he catches you... It'd be a shame if you were "killed" so soon.

I do hope you can join us for the first annual Evo City Murder Mystery Dinner. It'd be a shame to miss out.

Kindest Regards:

Madeleine Smith xx

Requirements:

A working microphone

A formal suit or dress. (Donator)

Appropriate Manners

100% Availability. (I can change roles if people can't make it but it's much easier to plan)

Roles:

Guest (Roles in the game will be randomly chosen)

Chef

Waiter

Valet (Depends on location and parking)

Application format:

IC:
Name:
Brief Description:

OOC:
Steam Name:
Discord Tag (optional):
Hours:

Date And Time:

Date: 17/10/2021

Time: 6:00PM BST

More info to come: Stay Tuned Folks.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:88195917&b=1]
The following 3 users Like digitalclock's post:
  • Slaint, Blaz, NEMxDman
IC:
Name: Walter White
Role: Chef
Brief Description: This man isnt cooking meth for once, instead, he's cooking random foods for his guests!
                  Walter is an ex-chemistry teacher, but once he saw a post on a forum he barely speaks in
                  anymore he decided he'd attend, little did he know everyone was fucking killing eachother.

OOC:
Steam Name: Blaz
Discord Tag (optional): blaz#3705
Hours: 700 ish
[Image: jgUSzW0.png]
Have I helped you or made an epic statement that has blown your mind and turned the tables?
Gimme a sexy lil rep here!
The following 1 user Likes Blaz's post:
  • digitalclock
Blaz

Thank you for your application. You have been accepted as a chef. More details will follow. Also the story is slightly different to everyone killing each other and infact I can't even reveal what may happen.
The following 1 user Likes digitalclock's post:
  • Blaz
IC:
Name: Jim 'Alessi' Banner
Role: Guest
Brief Description: 21 year old British man, who loves a good cup of PG tips, has slight anger problems but is pretty friendly.

OOC:
Steam Name:NEMxDman
Discord Tag (optional):NEMxDman#3409
Hours:1082
(10-04-2021, 11:10 AM)NEMxDman Wrote: IC:
Name: Jim 'Alessi' Banner
Role: Guest
Brief Description: 21 year old British man, who loves a good cup of PG tips, has slight anger problems but is pretty friendly.

OOC:
Steam Name:NEMxDman
Discord Tag (optional):NEMxDman#3409
Hours:1082

Accepted Thanks for the response date will be changed unfortunately but I will work with you guys if you don't like the current date.
The following 1 user Likes digitalclock's post:
  • NEMxDman
soo what's happening with this event?
IC:
Name:Buck Cletus
Role:Guest
Brief Description: Gay, Anger issues and with a shockingly low IQ.

OOC:
Steam Name: MrSir
Discord Tag (optional):
Hours: 970+?
Moved to archive due to inactivity from Digitalclock.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]