Multiple Users
Reported User(s): Multiple Users

Reported User's SteamID: Multiple Listed Below

Date & Time (GMT): 30/09/21 @ 16:30 GMT

Summary of the incident
I'm posting this on behalf of multiple users: Myself, TheBiggestCatfish, Vsync, Xesus and Pinky. 

Accused Users:

Uex - STEAM_0:0:524797746
Wolven - STEAM_0:1:121483633
Ceaser - STEAM_0:0:42562192
Frost - STEAM_0:0:526830887

As you see in the video we are just in the base, guns on our backs sorting out an RT TV for cameras we planned to setup. All 4 of the accused showed up after Uex was called over by TheBiggestCatfish via PM's so that he could recieve the medkits he ordered. All of a sudden out of nowhere they breached the wall, threw a molotov and began to attack us. At no point did we make any threats of violence or speak to them in a negative way. The only one of us that spoke to them was TheBiggestCatfish and he was a doctor no one else interacted with them, infact everyone armed in the base (Myself, Vsync, Xesus and Pinky) was out of sight and hidden for the purpose of not being seen as a threat and the only way to see us would have been if they abused third person to see in the base, which they have been seen doing multiple times before. 

Not once did they attempt to speak to us or handle the situation in another way that could have resulted in us being under FearRP with no deaths, therefore meaning they did not use violence as the last option breaching rule 3.1a. Not to mention they didn't have a valid reason to raid from the start and when one of them was qestioned (Frost) he replied with "oh I wonder" . There has also been multiple occasions that they have abused 3rd person in vehicles to look over our walls to spot contraband, that would not have been seen or heard otherwise (As also seen in evidence provided) AggressiveRP is one thing, but there was literally no RP behind it lmao, it was just aggressive.

One of our members (Vsync) also had put a large amount of plant waste next to his compost bin so that he couild still use it, but also have space remaining in his inventory while farming etc.... Which Frost had taken during the raid, we were told that this is a passive item and should not be stolen, so Vsync attempted to get his plant waste back to which Frost attempted to charge him 20k for it to be returned. Vsync rightfully said no and still hasn't recieved it back.

EDIT: Also if they attempt to say the reason for raiding is contraband, literally the only was they would of known we had it is if they abused 3rd person to see it since it was kept in the far left corner of our base and the house next door was also fully blocked off (As seen in evidence video 2) and as seen in evidence video 1 we had a high fence blocking off that area from being seen. and it cannot be heard from outside the base Which Daniel can confirm since he has been in our base mutliple times and has seen it.

Evidence
Video 1 - Breach of Rule 3.1a not using violence as the last option - https://medal.tv/clips/66467371/d1337Np7...cyOTI0ODMs

Video 2 - Frost failing to provide reasoning for the raid + attempting to charge Vsync 20k for the plantwaste he stole - https://medal.tv/clips/4uTwM3El-bl_d/ajj...k2OTY4MTAs

Video 3 - Abuse of 3rd person using a vehicle to look over the walls in search of contra or other reasons to raid. - https://medal.tv/clips/66477815/d133714F...cyOTI0ODMs

Video 4 - Player list to show who the two meron-tai members were and who the two schmicki members were - https://medal.tv/clips/66469582/d1337tWY...cyOTI0ODMs
Player report under review.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

I would like the following questions answered:

- What was the exact reasoning behind this raid?
- Have any previous situations or encounters with the Alessi that have contributed to this raid?
- Why was Frost's vehicle driven up the side of the base?
- Why was Vsync's plantwaste lifted, and has it been returned or is it still being withheld?

Pinging Uex, Wolven, frost, and Caesar as I'm sure one of you will be able to answer these questions.

You have 24 hours to do so.

1. We saw contraband when caesar jumped on my head, then I jumped on wolvens to double-check.
2. We always go to check what they're up to, we were looking for people to rob and they were the only people basing.
3. So we could jump up to check if they had replaced their contraband.
4. We picked up all of the loot on the floor when we raided, I don't see how just because its a "Passive" item means we cant pick it up, and I did offer to sell him it back as you can see on one of the videos. (It's all gone now though)
In response to that.

The side at which you could have used to jump up and see anything had the fence extended higher so you still would not have been able to see over the fence without the use of 3rd person unless there were 3 of you stood on top of eachother (extended wall can be seen in Evidence Video 1). Plus there was still no attempt to approach the situation without people being killed, none of you communicated with us or even attempted to, just came in guns blazing, no RP there, just straight aggressive.

And the climbing on top of the car to see over is simply not true, there has been multiple occasions where you guys have driven up to that exact side of the base, driven off and then come back a few mins later all guns blazing exactly like this.
(10-03-2021, 05:19 PM)NEMxDman Wrote: In response to that.

The side at which you could have used to jump up and see anything had the fence extended higher so you still would not have been able to see over the fence without the use of 3rd person unless there were 3 of you stood on top of eachother (extended wall can be seen in Evidence Video 1). Plus there was still no attempt to approach the situation without people being killed, none of you communicated with us or even attempted to, just came in guns blazing, no RP there, just straight aggressive.

And the climbing on top of the car to see over is simply not true, there has been multiple occasions where you guys have driven up to that exact side of the base, driven off and then come back a few mins later all guns blazing exactly like this.

"The side at which you could have used to jump up and see anything had the fence extended higher so you still would not have been able to see over the fence without the use of 3rd person" Wrong, we boosted on one person and saw contraband, I don't understand what's so difficult to understand this?

"Plus there was still no attempt to approach the situation without people being killed, none of you communicated with us or even attempted to, just came in guns blazing, no RP there, just straight aggressive. " Sir, we're raiding. It would be stupid of us to come in passive with weapons for it to become us dead on the ground, rather you than us

Personally NEMXD, all of you need to take it on the chin and stop being salty. You're throwing accusations about us abusing third person, breaking rules when in fact all we did was boost on your heads and proceeded to kill you (for our safety) and loot the ground. There's really no point in this PR going back on forwards, no rules were broken. Maybe next time hide the contraband a bit better.
Wolven

Player report approved.

The situation with the plant waste is ultimately an irrelevant one as it was not being dropped for a transaction - sometimes you unfortunately just lose out by chance. As for the claims of a breach of rule 3.1a, invalid raid reason, and any other claims of rule breakage, they will all be denied due to either being disproven in this thread or not having sufficient evidence.

However, one aspect of this report will be approved, which are the claims of third-person abuse. It is dead obvious what Frost's vehicle was used to do as shown in Video #3 - I even tried the same path in the same vehicle, with the same base conditions, and the way in which the vehicle was driven and the sudden reversal of it when an Alessi approached makes a very strong case for third-person abuse. While not a rule-break in its own right, it does confirm metagaming as there's no IC way to explain how or why the members of that vehicle would be able to know the state of Alessi contraband.

I did read that there was some crouching and jumping onto people's heads to verify the current state of the Alessi compound's interior, and that is permitted as it uses IC methods to reach that information fairly. However, the use of the vehicle as evidenced would be considered metagaming and I am disappointed to learn that Uex was driving the vehicle at the time, evidently using it for an OOC advantage with no attempt to exit the vehicle and driving is such a way that there's no alternative explanation for why the vehicle was positioned where it was.

Therefore, Uex - with nearly 2000 hours and 13 RPPs, who I even personally warned recently not to return to a rule-breaking streak, will be issued a 1 week ban for metagaming by using third-person to gain information only accessible through OOC means to influence IC decisions.

As for the other three in the vehicle, take this as a collective warning to not engage in the above behaviour or actions yourselves.

Closed.