The UK Is Starving
use uber eats
The following 1 user Likes User 19014's post:
  • Veronica
(09-28-2021, 07:15 PM)TonettaFan #2319 Wrote: I'm actually surprised... by the fact that he didn't make a news report about how the state of Texas went back to the dark ages when that winter storm struck us last February. Also, do you think Margaret Thatcher had girl power? Asking for a friend of mine

I think i did.

But it prob got deleted from the server crash that wiped out a lot of data. idk who madam thracher is.

Plus Dr. Pepper tastes like ass. IDK how you murikans can drink that gasoline cough syrup. $5 for a can. fuck off. ima stick with Fever-Tree mixers lol
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478qvet041bx7vkursmf...y.gif&ct=g]
(09-29-2021, 04:20 PM)Veronica Wrote:
(09-28-2021, 07:15 PM)TonettaFan #2319 Wrote: I'm actually surprised... by the fact that he didn't make a news report about how the state of Texas went back to the dark ages when that winter storm struck us last February. Also, do you think Margaret Thatcher had girl power? Asking for a friend of mine

I think i did.

But it prob got deleted from the server crash that wiped out a lot of data. idk who madam thracher is.

Plus Dr. Pepper tastes like ass. IDK how you murikans can drink that gasoline cough syrup. $5 for a can. fuck off. ima stick with Fever-Tree mixers lol
Dr. Pepper is love, Dr. Pepper is life man, at least for me that is. An alternative to root beer for when a place don't sell em, and I said that multiple times back when I used to work at a food court McDonald's. Then again, I'm a guy that enjoys a good ol' flavored soda every now and then, to where I try to make my own versions of flavored sodas.

Also, to answer your question about who Thatcher, it's an Irishman's favorite stroke. Does need some fact-checking though, so if I get someone to fact check this statement cause I'm too lazy and busy with uni work to check what I say, type, and write.
[Image: q5Y1C8n.png]
Just a guy who stumbles across the internet and shares his findings. Carry on.
Was I able to help you out? Feel free to give me a rep point here!
(09-29-2021, 07:19 PM)TonettaFan #2319 Wrote:
(09-28-2021, 07:15 PM)TonettaFan #2319 Wrote: -
-
Dr. Pepper is love, Dr. Pepper is life man,

Oh no.

Where am I?
The following 4 users Like Ducktard's post:
  • Ryan, Luna, TonettaFan #2319, Pollux

I think i did.

Dr. Pepper is love, Dr. Pepper is life man, at least for me that is. An alternative to root beer for when a place don't sell em, and I said that multiple times back when I used to work at a food court McDonald's. Then again, I'm a guy that enjoys a good ol' flavored soda every now and then, to where I try to make my own versions of flavored sodas.

Also, to answer your question about who Thatcher, it's an Irishman's favorite stroke. Does need some fact-checking though, so if I get someone to fact check this statement cause I'm too lazy and busy with uni work to check what I say, type, and write.

why is ur whole personality caffeine
Ryannnnnn
Fearless Full-Time Roleplayer

[Image: qVdVN2yh.jpg]
(09-29-2021, 08:21 PM)Ryan Wrote:

I think i did.

why is ur whole personality caffeine
Cause I've been hooked on it since freshman, comes in handy when I decide to procrastinate and do my work at the last minute.
[Image: q5Y1C8n.png]
Just a guy who stumbles across the internet and shares his findings. Carry on.
Was I able to help you out? Feel free to give me a rep point here!
bruh

bye.
(09-28-2021, 08:25 PM)Veronica Wrote: Just updated last night. Main issue: LABOUR SHORTAGE, reason? BREXIT

Main issue: LABOUR SHORTAGE, reason? DVSA

FTFY

The DVSA will pull you over and fine you for stupid reasons.
- Oh you have some mud on your tires, that'll be £1000.

Oh you've gone 1mm outside of the box when you signed your tacho, that'll be £500
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:68652272&b=16]
(09-29-2021, 11:04 PM)RIC0H Wrote:
(09-28-2021, 08:25 PM)Veronica Wrote: Just updated last night. Main issue: LABOUR SHORTAGE, reason? BREXIT

Main issue: LABOUR SHORTAGE, reason? DVSA

FTFY

The DVSA will pull you over and fine you for stupid reasons.
- Oh you have some mud on your tires, that'll be £1000.

Oh you've gone 1mm outside of the box when you signed your tacho, that'll be £500

the brits have done this to themselves. and now they cry over it.

sadly those not involved are also feeling the 'inconvenience'
I know a few folks in the UK, their snapchats's all about where to find petrol i shit you not. its hilarious.
The house of lords and torries should get on a bike and start making deliveries if they wana save elizabeths country lmao
Ima be honest, we are pretty fucking sound and chill up here in Scotland.

No issues with fuel petrol n that, we have a massive refinery that has a pipeline to the North Sea so we are sound.

Food shortages, not noticed anything. CO2 is a worldwide shortage that will probably affect everyone.

Chill, it'll sort itself.
[Image: giphy.gif]