The UK Is Starving
[Image: VERON_NEWS-1.png]
_
FUEL PRICES SKYROCKET - SHORTAGE OF LABOUR LEAVES BRITS STARVING.
_
In a country known for its history of mismanagement in all sectors, fueled by the traditional old style of governance. It is without a doubt that we saw the fate of the UK coming to an end. This is due to the fact that Brexit has been voted as the trendiest way to make sure the UK has a bright and stable future. That future is looking dimmer as days go by for the past month. Eastern European migrants that once had a work permit have all been deported due to the Brexit latest policies leaving a magnitude of labour shortages in the UK we are talking over 90,000. One fact is clear. There is no shortage of fuel reserves according to British Petroleum's CEO, but there is a shortage of logistical transport of fuel accompanied by the low CO2 levels.
_
The slaughterhouses use CO2 to ethically kill the animals before they are butured into packaged meat. However, due to the closure of CO2 factories, caused by financial restraints, The slaughterhouses are unable to kill the animals. That starts the process of Meat Shortages. While the other food and gas shortages are caused by a lack of will for English labour to fill in the gaps, as they are used to migrant lorry drives, working for less pay whilst doing the hard labour. The nationality includes Ukraine, Poland, Latvia, and so on. The military has been deployed to mitigate the panic buying, as BP's executives urged the people to stop hurting petrol and gas stock levels.
_
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478qvet041bx7vkursmf...y.gif&ct=g]
didn't know I was starving
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
A lot of inaccuracies and exaggerations here. Also whilst there's an undoubtable problem in ensuring upwards social mobility in a lot of places, I cannot find any credible source that claims the entire country is 'starving'.

Also your source, news.com.au, is well-known for lazy spelling and grammar, as well as resorting to sensationalism over actual facts.

Typical.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

stop talking i beg

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Ratatoskrr's post:
  • jhayw
av had to go to burger king
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
The following 2 users Like jhayw's post:
  • Ratatoskrr, TheSiphon
I'm actually surprised... by the fact that he didn't make a news report about how the state of Texas went back to the dark ages when that winter storm struck us last February. Also, do you think Margaret Thatcher had girl power? Asking for a friend of mine
[Image: q5Y1C8n.png]
Just a guy who stumbles across the internet and shares his findings. Carry on.
Was I able to help you out? Feel free to give me a rep point here!
The following 1 user Likes TonettaFan #2319's post:
  • Lewwings
I read „The UK is starving“ and my first thought was… „I am sure Qannter wrote that Thread“
[Image: WbmV7IO.mp4]
The fearless torries exposed haha.

[Image: asdasdasdadsadasd.PNG?width=1053&height=595]

sky broadcasting owned by Rubert Murdoch. A known sexual preadtor.

https://www.businessinsider.com/rupert-m...al-2017-12
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478qvet041bx7vkursmf...y.gif&ct=g]
(09-28-2021, 08:18 PM)Veronica Wrote: The fearless torries exposed haha.

Are u dizzy?
The following 2 users Like Ranger's post:
  • jhayw, MasterNoda
(09-28-2021, 08:18 PM)Veronica Wrote: The fearless torries exposed haha.

someones upset they didnt get invited
Ryannnnnn
Fearless Full-Time Roleplayer

[Image: qVdVN2yh.jpg]