Violet
Your Name: Waterbubble

Accused Staff Member: Violet

Involved users
UEX,cristian :]

Date & Time (GMT): 27/9/21 @ 14:31 GMT

Abuse of Power? and/or Infringement of the rules?
Infringement of the rules

Explanation and Evidence
My friend went for a smoke. So I was alone then I see UEX attempting to jump into the property of my friend.

I warn him to not do that. After 10 seconds he decides to break into my friend's property (7.4). I decide to protect my friends base while he is afk first i wanted to knock him out with an less than lethal weapon. But when i realised he jumped into it so i decided to get my ak out to wallbang. The bullets didn't went trough an police officer came and i explained the situation about him breaking in. I get arrested for it i don't know why. After that voilete pulled me into an sit punishing me for defending private property and surfing i wasn't surfing told her it was one of my friends (Not the same as this one) However without any evidence regarding that she decides to punish me for it and crime in public. While it isn't an crime and i did not serf. Here are videos regarding the sit and the raid. Also then an screenshot of my mate flying (I didn't start the recording yet. and its not the friend called cristian :] just someone i met) I also explained that Teapot Tithead wasen't an good name but according to her it was i asked her if /jark mi0ff was allowed and its i the same genre and it is. I don't call that an propper job name. I just think She is been bending the rules for a while now. also been asking multiple people about this if i mthe only one that irratates it. But I'm not. Also let her know that.

[Image: zCIacJ8.png]

It's hard to see I tried zooming in with PS but i cant find his name this is the bets i can do.
Hello FireIce, Thank you for making this AA on me.

Like I said in-game, what your friend had is not a base, in that case, your friend broke Rule 9.1 "The following buildings are reserved for passive roleplay and so you are not allowed to base or use contraband in the following locations: Main Street buildings, Burger King, Midas, Broadway buildings, Big Bells Hells, Syndicate tower, Minnesota building, metro stations & bank, Sinclair gas station, Fire station, MTL crane & Control room, J&M Glass Co and free-standing bases in any area within the city. "

Second, you can see in your own video that you broke rule 7.1 You can't commit crimes in public and you must have a valid roleplay reason (you can rob a store in public if deemed safe to do so). Public locations are the city, Metro stations, and Connectivity road."  You were a Gun dealer, do you think it is fine to take out an AK and shoot people and call it 'defending a base' when you're in a public area? There were police online so you should've called them. The reason you got blacklisted for Weapon and Gun Dealer is because you started shooting at another player in a public area when you instead should've called the police.

"I wasn't surfing, I told her it was one of my friends"
Remember FireIce, lying in the courthouse is not allowed. As I said, I have solid evidence of you surfing with the composter.

https://medal.tv/clips/66190216/d1337LIP...Y5MjY2ODks

Regard:
Violet De Kittie
[Image: jJtX9nT.png]
Thanks To MaxEvan For This Cute Signature Again!! 
You cannot held me responsible for the actions my friend do to his base. i also would like to know why you think I cant shoot burglars. Since this person was indeed jumping into private property and no it isn't my fence and all but also notice that in my clip I warned the person and also gave him mutlible options if he gets into the base without permission its still consider breaking and I have the right to defend. Even as gun dealer (Since defending yourself / property is not an crime).
Hello Again, 

"You cannot held me responsible for the actions my friend do to his base."
Then why do you want to defend his 'base'??. UEX is not even burglary anyway, he just jump in and asked you to open the door and you start shot him. UEX was also unarmed at the time, rule 3.1a - Violence should always be the last option. Think about yourself how many rules have you broke. You have broken multiple Rules today and you also get a ban for repeat the same mistake ( Crime in public, BombRP without admin permission - Ban ID 85148 ). Not least, you also lying in the courthouse. You need to read the rules for real. There is all evidence is there including your video of you breaking rules and the evidence someone sent to me and one more video of you shooting as a Gun Dealer for no reason ( Again Crime In Public )
https://medal.tv/clips/66190112/d13370qz...Y5MjY2ODks

So, I never abuse my power, and I just did what I have to do as an admin. Next time, try to read the rules and understand them instead of keep breaking the same rules and get punished for it. I will wait for Super Admin to have a look into this AA and conclude it.

Have a Good day.

Regard:
Violet De Kittie
[Image: jJtX9nT.png]
Thanks To MaxEvan For This Cute Signature Again!! 
Denied. No abuse Noted.

Please read the Staff Report Instructions:

Example points that are not abuse:
- Punishing you in various forms, even if you don't like the reason.*
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep