Uex
Reported User(s): Uex

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:524797746

Date & Time (GMT): 27/9/21 @ 15:00 GMT

Summary of the incident
So, I was destroying my contra a couple of minutes before the incident. I heard a couple of guys outside the house talking, so I quickly tried to start recording (the scrolling you see in the beginning is me tweaking some settings in the recording interface). But then Uex with another guy just kill me right on the spot for no actual reason. They weren't actually police officers, so I'm guessing that they heard me destroying the contra and wanted to raid the place. This behaviour does not fit a player with 1900+ hours like Uex.

Evidence
[Image: M78Bstx.png]
Player report under review.

Requesting a comment from Uex for an explanation of these events.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

I didn't realise you was unarmed until I saw this player report. The reason why I killed you is because I heard a shotgun noise coming from the room so I snapped onto you thinking it was you with the shotgun. I am sorry for killing you it all happened so fast.
Player report approved.

You ought to be more careful in future, Uex, shooting first and asking questions later is far from a good approach, and I hope this case shows you that. You've got quite the track record when it comes to weapon misuses, and we're not talking too long ago either. Considering you have amassed almost 2000 hours and know the expectations of roleplay on the server (proven by your 13 RPPs), I'm disappointed to have to issue you with an 8 hour weapons blacklist.

I'm choosing not to give you a ban, but don't take this as a free pass to slide back into your old ways, or harsher sanctions will follow.

Closed.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]