Fuel and cars
(09-24-2021, 09:32 AM)Sp33dx Wrote:
(09-24-2021, 07:42 AM)Equinox Wrote:
(09-24-2021, 07:28 AM)Pollux Wrote: Would likely make sense to have fuel save just like health does.

Fuel save like vehicle HP, maybe even an interactive GUI at BP, similar to the mechanical toolbox so you actually have to go outside and interact with gas station, not just drive by. Gas station attendant RP when
nice ideas i like it but i think i would be easier to just change the fuel consumption values for each car than revamping the whole system
and fuel should save like damage.

We can make it both go quicker (it's just a VCmod variable I think) and save (pretty much exact same system to how it saves health), it isn't hard at all and we were meant to do it when it was first added. I don't know about the entire interactive GUI, I feel like that would annoy people who just want to refuel quickly?
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
I agree with pollux point but what about if you turn off the engine of the car, the petrol system automatically shut down. Imagine it's more real.

I'm kicking off with +support
[Image: 0SSh1TN.png]
(09-25-2021, 03:44 AM)Coded Wolf Wrote: I agree with pollux point but what about if you turn off the engine of the car, the petrol system automatically shut down. Imagine it's more real.

I'm kicking off with +support
it already does that i think
Make drainage go faster or refuel take longer. Or both. And save it. +support. I ain't doing it tho, I'm lazy.
Kind Regards,
TASSIA
Fearless Developer
The following 1 user Likes TASSIA's post:
  • Equinox
It's clear there's enough support for this suggestion to be considered.

Moved to Review phase.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
We've discussed this suggestion and have decided to approve it with a majority vote in favour with clear community support. A plan will be created and this thread will be moved to the new "In Development" section once it is being worked on.

Moved to Approved.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
In-Development.

Fuel and Repair speeds have already been adjusted, we'll keep monitoring them and look into some sort of better system for refueling.

EDIT

Partly already done and implemented, rest is on hold.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
Done, they save too.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork