What do i belive in?
It's early morning, and im hungover af. so i thought id write this thread before i forget.

So i've been getting alot of dms from you lot asking me why do i post so much bullshit news on the forum, and what is my political point of view? Am i anti-Semitic? am i anti-American? anti brit maybe? hmmm.

Well, let's get this cleared once and for all. I support No one. Literally, i have no nationalistic views of any country. Yes, i support Putin. But also i remain neutral. So if im Politically neutral like Switzerland, why does my news thread seem so biased in your opinion?

Whatever i write on my news thread isnt my f***ing opinion. It is the facts that have been taken from other news sources. Don't like what i wrote? tough. go blame it on the person who wrote or said this, and yes If you one of those who like watching sky news or fox news then youll happily find me saying the same thing they are sayin

Believe me my news articles are cold hard facts that some of you find tough to swallow. Nevertheless, it seems like whatever i write, in your point of view is me spouting absolute bullshit. How difficult is it for you to click on the links and video sources which has the exact wording which i wrote? Don't be ignorant. I know more than what you people know. I have friends in the USAF and Russian military and they tell me crazy shit that goes on where they are deployed. I also know high-level CEO''s and tycoons who run big corps, I get their insight as well about what goes on around the world while smoking a Cohiba at the cigar lounge.

I post news articles on this forum for information and entertainment purposes. If you have a problem with the facts or sources. dm me privately instead of commenting stupid shit that sparks a flame war which leads to threads getting closed and people warned
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478qvet041bx7vkursmf...y.gif&ct=g]
so roleplay, opinions on that?
(09-18-2021, 11:14 AM)frost Wrote: so roleplay, opinions on that?

Roleplay is good i guess.. pretending to be someone we cant IRL or just would be too difficult to do so.

I like being president Smile
(09-18-2021, 11:57 AM)Veronica Wrote:
(09-18-2021, 11:14 AM)frost Wrote: so roleplay, opinions on that?

Roleplay is good i guess.. pretending to be someone we cant IRL or just would be too difficult to do so.

I like being president Smile
hey thats funny i like killing them
The following 1 user Likes User 19014's post:
  • Veronica
I ain’t reading all that. I’m happy for you, or sorry that happened.
The following 1 user Likes Ranger's post:
  • tgn
I believe in Carrot Space Tsar Putin

[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 7 users Like Lewwings's post:
  • Equinox, Toe Shmicki, max., Marty, tgn, Grizzly, TonettaFan #2319
(09-18-2021, 06:05 PM)Lewwings Wrote: I believe in Carrot Space Tsar Putin

I believe in NOT having my ass drafted to a TR-3B or Aurora aircraft before finishing my college education. I prefer to fly those things in something like FS2020 or X-Plane.
[Image: q5Y1C8n.png]
Just a guy who stumbles across the internet and shares his findings. Carry on.
Was I able to help you out? Feel free to give me a rep point here!
The following 1 user Likes TonettaFan #2319's post:
  • Lewwings
(09-18-2021, 06:20 PM)TonettaFan #2319 Wrote:
(09-18-2021, 06:05 PM)Lewwings Wrote: I believe in Carrot Space Tsar Putin

I believe in NOT having my ass drafted to a TR-3B or Aurora aircraft before finishing my college education. I prefer to fly those things in something like FS2020 or X-Plane.

Im getting the FS2020 after they fix all those bugs n shit. My landings are like fucking butter.
not gonna lie when did we ask

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
I believe in Slenderman has an additional support needs brother called Slonderman.

[Image: f433f6f7bd300d56b7dd753ebefd1d10.jpeg]
[Image: giphy.gif]