Dispatch Broken on new Map
Bug 
Title of Bug: Dispatch Broken on new Map

Description: 
On V5FL, you cannot add emergencies as the locations are not shown and nothing comes up when searching (Assuming this is a new map problem and not an overall, didn't see recently before the map change).

The map page also displays badly due to the verticality of the map.

Evidence: 

[Image: PHzFqHe.png]

[Image: bRVLyEs.png]

Steps to reproduce: 
Nexus desk secretary, /dispatch, F6.
Bumping this thread because this is still an issue, and there's also a few other bugs with the Dispatch system:

1) ERU units seem to pop in and out of existence in the Dispatch menu. Sometimes they show up under the Emergency Requests tab, but it's random. They also don't show in the Units tab under ERU, probably because the tab wasn't updated since ERU and Fire were merged into the one job (they still show as separate counts)

[Image: 20211025190840-1.jpg]

[Image: 20211025191434-1.jpg]

2) You cannot add an emergency yourself as Dispatch through the Add emergency menu, as no locations show up. This is probably also due to the mapchange and things not being updated, that or something else is a bit broken.

[Image: 20211025191649-1.jpg]

That's about all I can find

Also maybe not a bug, but more of a thing that could do with changing; I have a non-16:9 monitor and all the text boxes are really condensed, so it might be worth having the columns resizable to suit preference.
[Image: Fearless-Bunkerman.png]

Endorsements
Lewwings: "Bunkerman is just pure chaotic energy"
Daniel: "Don't be such a minge"

Rest in peace, Alessi Organisation ;(

The following 1 user Likes The Bunkerman's post:
  • mintblackbeard
Still experiencing the issue of being unable to create emergencies however the locations do now show up, it just does nothing when I attempt to submit.