My flame has burned out
Be safe and happy holidays!
          Thanks for all that you've done and accomplished !
Cool
The harder you work, the more luck you will have by your side. All the best my friend.

Hope you become fit and healthier. (so you can stop Self bullying me: coolSmile
[Image: 0SSh1TN.png]
We’ve never really gotten along too well, but sucks to see you go out like this. Take care of yourself man, health above anything.
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • De CodeerHeer
Best of luck in the future. You focusing on mental health is commendable, and brave so well done. Work on yourself, stay safe out there <3
Kind Regards,
Grizzly
thanks for all the work you done.

bye! take care
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478qvet041bx7vkursmf...y.gif&ct=g]
Despite your clashes with a lot of the developer team over the years, your constant dedication and care for FL won't be forgotten. You've always been the go-to person when my lesser coding abilities failed to fix faults over the years.

We met back in 2013 on this game when you were still a developer at the time, and we've continued to become great friends ever since.

Look after yourself, your work in the shadows has held a lot of mis-matched code and configs and is still keeping FL together today.

On behalf of myself and all the team, all the best and remember to put yourself first sometimes.
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
The following 2 users Like Edned's post:
  • Slaint, De CodeerHeer
I salute you for your hard work for the community! Good luck in the future and take care of yourself Cheese
[Image: 1619639714462.png]
The following 1 user Likes Jessixa's post:
  • De CodeerHeer
Without you, Fearless wouldn't be what it is today, thank you for all you've done. If you ever feel nostalgic, we'll be here for you.
~ Equinox ~
Never met you in game or on discord, But it would be great to meet you anyways, Huge respect for the amount of effort you have accomplished for the sake of FL and all the RPers of FL ( Expect Divey )...

Thank you mate, Your services for this community won't be forgotten.

btw i asked a question in discord and you didn't answer it, Why ScriptedBrain's Brain, scripted?
answer it now or i will cry
[Image: A93vfrr.png]
All credits to White Wolf for this amazing design! Talented Person!