My flame has burned out
Hello all,

I gone by many names; Mavis, CodedBrain, Placeholder, ScriptedBrain. Sounds more like a personality disorder than one person. Or at least different versions of myself. There was one thing they all shared in common. A burning flame for helping out Fearless. I enjoyed the passion I had in programming for Fearless. But sadly, some recent factors put an end to that feeling.

You haven't seen much of me on the visual aspect of Fearless. I mostly done work behind the scenes where I optimized and refactored old code, wrote a new panel for the admins, fulfilled some DevOps tasks and implementations and managed the server.

A few weeks ago I suffered from a bad burnout. I had bad palpitations, couldn't breath sometimes and could barely function at all. I somewhat recovered and got back to work. But it send the message that I had to take better care of myself. I was working double shifts for work due to problematic projects, which led to insomnia. I've taken a step back and decided to work on myself for a while. I became fairly overweight and ate badly due to the limited time I had per day. It was only a matter of... I took back control and started working out again. I also started eating healthier and took the time to properly rest.

I hereby resign from my position as (web/devops) developer and pass the baton to the other talented devs which flames are still burning. I want to thank them for their effort, help, cooperation and feedback over the last year and I wish them the best of luck keeping Fearless running. I hope your flame burns eternally ❤️

I want to thank all the staff, players and haters. I wish you all the best.

[Image: 200w.gif?cid=82a1493b7tvzo6pcr569q1cp9vr...w.gif&ct=g]
We didn't always see eye to eye however I still do appreciate the work you put in and wish you the best.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
bye darlin
Ryannnnnn
Fearless Full-Time Roleplayer

[Image: qVdVN2yh.jpg]
Thanks for all you did in recovering fearless last year.
The following 2 users Like Fultz's post:
  • De CodeerHeer, Muhiddin Burak Ä°
No Sad

Spoiler :
I'm 99% sure I hereby decline your application to be promoted to Veteran.

[Image: Y2uP21u.png]

Kind Regards,
TASSIA
Fearless Developer
The following 1 user Likes TASSIA's post:
  • De CodeerHeer
Goodbye, you did great stuff as a developer
I love you mate. Wish you the best. Always been good to talk to you and Ed. If you ever want a chat feel free to message me
The following 1 user Likes Jakey's post:
  • De CodeerHeer
Wish you all the best and a speedy full recovery!
[Image: 8qIOXca.jpg]
Thank you for your hardworking and we Appreciate it alot. Good Luck for your future and hope you will archive something you looking for. Take care..
[Image: jJtX9nT.png]
Thanks To MaxEvan For This Cute Signature Again!! 
The following 1 user Likes Violet DE Kittie's post:
  • De CodeerHeer
I know I never interacted with you, but I do thank you for all that you've done and I hope your future's flame is much brighter.
Have a Nice Day!  Wink