DIY Aeroplane Competition
Its My Birthday! 
Date: 08/28/2021
Time: 17:00PM
Banner: https://i.imgur.com/ie1Ngh2.png
Description: Second DIY Aeroplane Event
Good afternoon FL,

This Saturday / Sunday me and Haarek will be hosting the second DIY Aeroplane Event, although this is on relatively short notice and the exact day isn't clear either me or Haarek will update the thread indicating whether or not the event will take place this Saturday or Sunday alongside its respective time. 

We've made some changes to the venue and hopefully landing your aircraft should be a lot easier to pin point- that's if you get that far!

The bases of the event are still the same as last time; multiple teams use the resources at their disposal to assemble an aircraft that they believe to be worthy of reaching the other side of the gloomy Lake Valley, teams will be judged on their aircrafts efficiency, stability, pilot safety and a dedicated theme that me and Haarek will come up with- last time was a HL2 / Garry's Mod classic. We will let you know the theme during the event.

We hope that those who turn up for the second DIY Aeroplane Event enjoy what this fun competition has to offer (winning team gets a nice cash prize).

DONATIONS

Spoiler :
@whitewolf 500,000$
Equinox - 350,000$
Crownguard250,000$
Uex - 50,000$
@Robocop - 50,000$
Jessixa - 120,000$
@VioletDeKittie - 150,000$
@Taxi - 25,000$
@Slip Knot - 50,000$

Update; The event is taking place this Sunday between 5PM - 8PM BST, this is due to the consistent crashing on the main sever and it being rather late, hopefully all contestants have their dupes saved and ready to go, which enables the second part of the event to start relatively quickly.

See you there,
Boonan & Haarek.
[Image: 8qIOXca.jpg]
The following 6 users Like Boonan's post:
  • Haarek, Slaint, Jessixa, Equinox, Lewwings, max.
sick, but can you please make the rules set in stone this time rather than chopping and changing everything last minute
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
The following 3 users Like BasicallyMental's post:
  • Boonan, Haarek, Toe Shmicki
Prize pool now updated to $ 1,520,000
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 2 users Like Haarek's post:
  • Equinox, BasicallyMental
(08-27-2021, 02:18 PM)Boonan Wrote: Update; The event is taking place this Sunday between 5PM - 8PM BST, this is due to the consistent crashing on the main sever and it being rather late, hopefully all contestants have their dupes saved and ready to go, which enables the second part of the event to start relatively quickly.

what are the rules this time? so we can get our dupes ready - and the theme
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]