The end of Limelight Gamming
(08-18-2021, 09:24 AM)Self Wrote: I remember the chaos that ensued during the split, fun times

Let's try and do our best as a community to avoid this happening to us, too

dont think we got enough players for a split
(08-18-2021, 08:00 PM)baldy Wrote:
(08-18-2021, 09:24 AM)Self Wrote: I remember the chaos that ensued during the split, fun times

Wym? There is enough people to spilt for PolluxRP?
The following 2 users Like Jimmy The's post:
  • Wolven, ART
RIP their 6 year anniversary lmao:
_
_
lol peak for them

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Ratatoskrr's post:
  • Veronica
(08-19-2021, 11:15 AM)Jimmy the Jew Wrote:
(08-18-2021, 08:00 PM)baldy Wrote:

Wym? There is enough people to spilt for PolluxRP?

I thought FL is already PolluxRP?
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(08-17-2021, 07:32 PM)Veronica Wrote: LL is one of the many communities that tried to 'do better than fearless' But this is the lesson we learned. You cant do better than Fearless.

Ah yes, because you were around during the split.

Lmao, don't speak on a matter you know nothing about.
Have I helped you out? Leave a rep here!
The following 2 users Like Faustin's post:
  • GeorgeTheBoy, Lewwings
(08-19-2021, 04:23 PM)Faustin Wrote:
(08-17-2021, 07:32 PM)Veronica Wrote: LL is one of the many communities that tried to 'do better than fearless' But this is the lesson we learned. You cant do better than Fearless.

Ah yes, because you were around during the split.

Lmao, don't speak on a matter you know nothing about.

Hey Faus...

Its me Qannter Devil
the one was always in the limelight in limelight lmaooo
All these people commenting yet most joined from 2018 upwards lol. None of you know why we left but you're all quick to jump on the "they never stood a chance". The split took half of FL's player base and it never truly recovered.

FL peaked in 2013, don't kid yourselves. I got to administrate two of the most active communities on the game, LL was better managed and actually gave a shit about the playerbase but FL had a better playing experience - that's it.
The following 6 users Like GeorgeTheBoy's post:
  • GeoxAreBad, Equinox, Slaint, Lewwings, Pollux, Ducktard
(08-19-2021, 09:35 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: All these people commenting yet most joined from 2018 upwards lol. None of you know why we left but you're all quick to jump on the "they never stood a chance". The split took half of FL's player base and it never truly recovered.

FL peaked in 2013, don't kid yourselves. I got to administrate two of the most active communities on the game, LL was better managed and actually gave a shit about the playerbase but FL had a better playing experience - that's it.

Oh i know.... i know more than I should know, things I'm not supposed to know!

i joined LL in oct 2016, then found FL in 2017 by someone in LL saying 'FL is better'
I spoke with many 'sources' that told me the whole story about the split and other secrets they weren't supposed to share.

I legit discovered FL from a player in LL telling me to go there. ( he told me on steam cause you cannot mention fearlessrp on the server or else you'd get banned)
back then, LL had a better gamemode and 'stuff' but a depressing player base and psychotic admins. FL looked old and outdated, but the players and staff were more fun and chilled to play with. Experience matters more.

FL has grown and become much better than it was in terms of content and updates, and new players seem to stay.
Those who stood by FL after the split gave this community a future while the others fucked off to LL

and now those who trashed FL are returning back from LL.. i can name a few Smile
(08-20-2021, 12:32 AM)Veronica Wrote:
(08-19-2021, 09:35 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: Snip

Snap

Who cares about the damn past? It happened, quit throwing shade about it.

This isn't 2015 where there are still 'sides', it shouldn't really matter anymore what individuals chose to do at the time, there's been enough criss-crossing since to make all of it null.

Let's all just get along as mature peeps with a shared community history.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 1 user Likes Lewwings's post:
  • Self