SteamID: STEAM_0:0:132719388

BanID: 85069

Ban Reason
Found a exploit

Staff Member:  Lewwings

Involved users
Daniel & someone else I don't remember

Why should you be unbanned?
Alright so, I didn't realise my account was bugged until today of re visiting fearless.

I joined and stuff, had 68K or something like that but just having fun chatting to people and I said I will go make a nexus dupe to someone as we planned to make some RP thing, but before that I gave him some melon seeds as I was like take them I have no use as we chat about farming. I joined the uh builder server and saw my money went back down to 68k even though I was sure it said 70K before I left (from wages and stuff).

anyways I realised my account wouldn't let me manage my dupes and I re joined the main server seeing my name was bugged back to Joe Mother and not Jimmy Saveloy and my money still at 68k however I saw my melon seeds w back, I was like huh. So I told Daniel that my account was bugged and he said report it and I said how but I never got a response, I gave money to someone to test it and I was like alright, Re joined saw my account was the same and well I'm assuming he had the money still. I chat to someone and I asked if I could do an experiment. I gave my car and money to see if he would have it, I tried this twice to see if eventually it would fix the bug and be like yo something ain't right here with the intent to get the items back and give to a admin to dispose. (yes I did tell him if it works we would do that)

I joined for the 4th time to see if my game was fixed or not went up to him and was gonna say alright that's enough I gotta tell a admin but before I even got to speak all I said was did it work? and I got picked up. If an admin actually did record the encounter I did explain to them that I was doing but you know, I'm "under investigation" so I thought it would be better to explain here rather than the logs giving me a bad "look"
[Image: FlXr8AxBbSEj7IVKntpC1cwRNq63JPsg.png]
UBR Ref #99123

Hi kisobel,

Thank you for your UBR.

As this was a technical issue with our database connectivity plugin (due to non-latin characters because of a formatting issue), it affected your Steam name as it is "uǝpɐʞ".

I will lift the ban from your account as it is clear you didn't go fishing about for the exploit, but please contact a developer in future. If you are caught using an exploit in the future and don't attempt to report it to one of the development team by making a bug report and/or messaging us on the forums/Discord, it could result in serious concequences.

I understand this specific situation has not been ideal for you and I apologise for the inconvenience but I also agree that the action taken by the team (Lewwings) in the short term was correct and proper based on the circumstances.

I will lift your ban now.

Approved
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
Moved to Approved.

BAN ID LIFTED : 85069
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep