The truth will eventually come. The end is inevitable!
(08-13-2021, 12:06 AM)Jakey Wrote:
Dear Fearless,

After some thinking recently I am deciding to depart from the team. I have had a great team and to me, I am leaving surprisingly fast. However, I am not doing this for my "veteran" tags as I don't think I can even have them. Mentally I am not the best (not going to get into it) I need time to work on myself. Although the server has unlocked new friendships and new opportunities. Now is the time that I must depart from one of the best communities I have been a part of. I thank you all for the experience you have given me whether it's been good or bad. You have all helped turn me into who I am. I am thankful to every single one of you. There doesn't need to be any honorable mentions as you have all made me happy and experience this community in a really good way... Although I might be able to claim veteran tags. I don't want to accept them as many of you may think that I am just doing it for that. I don't want you all to think that. Once again, I thank you all!

"I love you 3000" 
Sincerely, Jakey

I'm feeling you mate. Good luck, stay healthy.
Youve brought up the idea of resigning to me before, and if I'm quite honest I thought you were bullshitting. And it stunned me when I woke up covered in Pringles crumbs and the smell off a camal's arse that you actually decided to go ahead and resign.

Although I'm disappointed you've decided to depart, I'm glad you did so too since I'd argue mental stuff is the most important if left undealt with. However it's worth the mention you are loved by many Jakey. You're a really good guy with a good heart who deserves nothing but the best in life.

I still remember when you first made your quote unquote "return" to FL back in.. was it May? Nevertheless your first impression to me was you were a nice guy, so that's why we started talking! So that's why I hope that you'll keep in touch over Discord or something since I'd hate to lose you.

Farewell Jakester, you did a terrific job as an admin. ♥️
[Image: jgUSzW0.png]
Have I helped you or made an epic statement that has blown your mind and turned the tables?
Gimme a sexy lil rep here!
Good luck with everything Jakey, it will definetly feel like something is missing without you!
[Image: TglJDob.png]
Respect Mate, I have nothing else to say ..
[Image: A93vfrr.png]
All credits to White Wolf for this amazing design! Talented Person!
Sad always here to talk lad. msg me whenever. Sad to see you leave the team, but hopefully you don't leave the community too.
Wolven

goodbye sweet one
The following 1 user Likes Chech's post:
  • tgn
Sad to hear you leave the team, was always fun roleplaying or just hanging out with you! but i am glad that you made the decision since mental health is not to be underestimated. Wish you the best of luck in your future and hope to see you around again soon jakey! until then, take care Smile

Dabster
Aw, take care buddy and thanks for the fun!
[Image: 0SSh1TN.png]
cya man take care
Wait that's illegal.

sorry to hear, safe travels!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:116551935&b=22]