3 MONTH YOUTUBE PREMIUM ACCOUNT *GIVEAWAY*
What sup guys!

Just wanna keep it short. I'm giveaway 3 month youtube premium account. If you want to enter just leave a comment. I will peek at the winner before 15 August. Good luck!
[Image: 0SSh1TN.png]
Entering yes
ive got adblock already but go on then ill enter Love
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
I'd be more than happy to enter and win Wink.
Anyone with discord nitro gets 3 months of YouTube premium, if you have nitro check your gifts for a code.

I already have mine redeemed so don't add me to this.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(08-10-2021, 11:16 PM)Pollux Wrote: Anyone with discord nitro gets 3 months of YouTube premium, if you have nitro check your gifts for a code.

I already have mine redeemed so don't add me to this.

[Image: CiWjF0P.png]

shh you ruin it
Not sure why exactly, but in Finland, it only offers you 2 months instead of 3 despite Discord showing this: 

[Image: bf26IkD.png]

Though keep in mind, you still have to input your credit card info to use the "gift", so it's kinda like an extended trial that YouTube already offers.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
The following 1 user Likes TheSiphon's post:
  • ART
I'll always take a freebie

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
Youtube premium costs $11.99 per month / 3 months = $35.97
You should sell that code for $30 Smile
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:68652272&b=16]
(08-11-2021, 11:32 AM)TheSiphon Wrote: Not sure why exactly, but in Finland, it only offers you 2 months instead of 3 despite Discord showing this: 

Yes.3 months are only available for some countries. I will link down the all location page

https://support.google.com/youtube/answe...-locations

Don't worry if you are not in that country because you can always use VPN things to change it.
[

Quote:Though keep in mind, you still have to input your credit card info to use the "gift", so it's kinda like an extended trial that YouTube already offers.

That's the most annoying part to me. Lazy to ask my dad to fill up.

If you guys still confusing or not trust this thing. Check out the official discord announcement page

https://support.discord.com/hc/en-us/art...5795261335