BanID: 85053

Ban Reason
TOS - 1.12

Staff Member: Pollux, I'd also like to involve Edned

Involved users
N/A

Why should you be unbanned?
Posting on behalf of h3x

In terms of the ToS ban on my account, I personally think it's completely disingenuine to claim I broke 1.12. The ban is for me allegedly having an SQL file and a couple of parts of the FL network.

This information is public, and has been since around the time FL and LL split off. No ToS 1.12 was violated in the process. Additionally, I've literally got permission from Edned to test the FL network. [Image: VF2Pp8r.png]. So why suddenly has this changed without me being notified at all? This is completely unfair and quite honestly unprofessional behaviour, you can't just go round changing your mind on whens good and whens not. Additionally I've spoke to Ed about certain issues before related to my health and I'm happy to share more details in private, for the sake of privacy I'm not bringing them up here.

To sum it up:
[*]The data is already public
[*]ToS 1.12 doesn't apply in this case
[*]Certain medical conditions (which I'm happy to discuss in private) deeply affect my behaviour.

Please note this is my first ban.

Please consider this BR in a mature and professional standard, I can be contacted on Discord @ h3x#9697 for any other info.

Thanks,

h3x
Hello h3x,

You quite clearly broke our ToS. Information of this breakage alongside proof has already been shown to the team who also agree with the decision (including Edned). This isn't the first time you've been malicious with claims of gaining unauthorised material and threatening to use it nor do I believe it would be the last if not for your ToS ban.

I should note that the ban was not based on you doing anything you were authorised to do by Edned, it is due to other things which occured on that day. You were already warned once for your behaviour too, which is more than what most people would get considering how strict we are with this kind of ToS breakage. We also do not provide exceptions to our rules or ToS based on personal circumstances so I'm not going to get into that.

The ban is completely valid and I do not see any reason to unban you, doing so would be an insult to the developers who have worked on FL. You have stated several times that you do not care about this community, which makes this UBR quite strange.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
Hello h3x,

Due to your most recent tantrum proving your malicious intent, we've decided to deny your UBR. Your ability to appeal has been revoked and you will never be unbanned. Just to be clear, any previous special permission given to do anything on FL services (such as pentesting) is no longer valid if it still was. You are not authorised to interact with our services in any way. Any further attempts at harming FL services will be treated seriously and dealt with appropriately. You are not welcome on our services and never will be again.

Denied, don't return.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork