[FINISH] Endeavour High
Its My Birthday! 
Date: 21/07/2021
Time: 20:20 PM
Description: Come & enroll at the grand new opening of Endeavour High! A brand new elite high school for the most promising young men & women of today transformed into the leaders of tomorrow!
[Image: btWtsyz.png]

Welcome To Endeavour High !
Opening since 1905 , filled with its rich history .

Welcome Student !

Welcome to Endeavour High , Students ! We have been opening our door since 1905 and Evocity's most elite & prestigious learning institution
Here in Endeavour High , we want to make sure that all of our beloved students graduate and be successful in life.
Whether they are well behave or mischievous , every students has a dream & goal that they want to achieve to the fullest.

Applying to Endeavour High !

Want to enroll to Endeavour High & experience the life of a high school student in the most prestigious school ?
Why not send in your application today !

Roles

Principal (1/1) 
Responsible of managing the school's budget, ordering school supplies, and arranging maintenance schedules. They must ensure proper school security and procedures for teachers, students, staff, and visitors. 

- Samantha Madelyn (Jessixa)

Vice Principal (1/1)
Assist the principal. They form part of the school administration team and oversee daily activities. Vice Principals engage with other staff members, students, as well as parents. They often review budgets, plans, supervise staff, and ensure the school environment is safe. 

- Dr.Forde (Self)

Guidance Counselor (1/1)
Certified professionals employed by schools or academic institutions to assist and advise students about academic and personal decisions. They provide private counseling to students, assess the ability and potential in students, and coordinate with fellow professionals on student matters.

- Master Frost (Frost)

Teachers (3/4)
Help students learn by imparting knowledge to them and by setting up a situation in which students can and will learn effectively 

- Edward Washington (Ranger)
- Liam Wathing (Arkten)
-  Rutherford Eccles (Lewwings)

P.E Teacher (1/1)
Responsible for planning, teaching and guiding children in a school setting. They teach a range of different sports, and provide young people with an opportunity to develop and improve their social and physical skills 

- Don Higglesworth (TonettaFan)

Janitors (2/2)  
Responsible for maintaining a cleanly facility by completing a variety of cleaning tasks. Their duties include mopping and vacuuming floors, cleaning surfaces with disinfectant and emptying trash cans or recycling bins. 

-Toe Shmicki (Taxi)
- Wolf Shmicki (Wolfy)

Cafeteria Worker (1/2)
To prepare and serve meals, typically for large groups of people. When preparing food, you adhere to any and all food preparation safety standards.

- Violet Shmicki (Violet De Kittie)

Student Council (0/4) 
A group of elected and volunteer students working together with an adult advisor within the framework of a constitution or bylaws to provide a means for student expression and assistance in school affairs and activities, give opportunities for student experience in leadership and encourage student / faculty / community relations. 

Template

Faculty Application (Teacher/Student Council/Janitor etc)

IC
Name:
Any specific subject you want to teach? (Only for teachers):
Any previous job experience ?:
Why do you want to be hire at Endeavour High ?:

OOC
Steam Name:
Any ban/blacklist over the last 1 month ?: (Yes/No)

Time , Date & Location 

Date: August 21th 2021
Time: 20:20 BST (London) / 21:20 BST +1 (Berlin) / 15:20 EST (New York)
Location: Ashland Drive (Opposite of the hospital parking lot) 

If you have any questions regarding to the event , you can contact Jessixa on discord (Jesnake#8956)
See you soon !  Blush

[Image: 1619639714462.png]
The following 9 users Like Jessixa's post:
  • EAGLE:), Self, Slaint, Tim, max., Violet DE Kittie, Veronica, TonettaFan #2319, Lewwings
OOC
Steam Name: Self
Any ban/blacklist over the last 1 month ?: (Yes/No) No

IC
Name: Dr Forde
Applying for ?: Vice Principal
Any previous job experience ?: Grandview High school. The records of this school must have been… misplaced, however I can assure you that it ran marvellously well!
Why do you want to be hire at Endeavour High ?: I am looking for a school to help run even more perfectly that I ran my previous school. I am currently unemployed but I have great experience in the field as well as being medically trained in first aid to assist with any injuries
The following 1 user Likes Self's post:
  • Jessixa
(08-03-2021, 06:54 PM)Self Wrote: -Snip-
Application Accepted.
Welcome to Endeavour High !
Looking forward to working with you !

-Principal Madelyn-
The following 1 user Likes Jessixa's post:
  • Self
IC
Name:Toe 'Ugu' Shmicki
Applying for ?: Janitor
Any previous job experience ?: Used to run an old gas station
Why do you want to be hire at Endeavour High ?: Because he is behind on many of his bills. He will secretly use the money to buy a mustang though.

OOC
Steam Name: [FL] Taxi58
Any ban/blacklist over the last 1 month ?: No, I only give them out c:<
[Image: TglJDob.png]
The following 3 users Like Toe Shmicki's post:
  • Jessixa, Wolf Shmicki, max.
OOC
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Abodigamer

IC
Name: Mike Pence
Applying for ?: PE Teacher
Any previous job experience ?: 3 olympic gold medals in football
Why do you want to be hire at Endeavour High ?: I am looking to make students be better athletics and give them a boost in there agility
[Image: SHfSAas.png]
The following 1 user Likes Abodigamer's post:
  • Jessixa

IC
Name: Wolf Shmicki
Any previous job experience ?: Worked as tow truck driver for old gas station had to clean up a lot after the messy owner, may have been drunk on the job but I worked hard.
Why do you want to be hire at Endeavour High ?: I would love to clean the halls and class rooms of the school I grew up in, Hire a Shmicki Today!!

OOC
Steam Name: Wolfy
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:17093330&b=8]
The following 4 users Like Wolf Shmicki's post:
  • Jessixa, Toe Shmicki, Tim, max.
Really need to invest in another time zone so I can attend events, best of luck though! Looks like fun!
[Image: TimSig2.png]

IC
Name: master frost
Any specific subject you want to teach? (Only for teachers): Janitor shampoo
Any previous job experience ?: yes selling shampoo at hotel
Why do you want to be hire at Endeavour High ?: well i am a very good trained shampoo seller and a janitor

OOC
Steam Name:frost
Any ban/blacklist over the last 1 month ?: (Yes/No)no
(08-03-2021, 07:38 PM)Toe Shmicki Wrote: -Snip

Application Accepted

(08-03-2021, 07:38 PM)Abodigamer Wrote: -Snip-

Application Accepted 

(08-03-2021, 07:51 PM)Wolf Shmicki Wrote: -Snip-
 Application Accepted
(08-04-2021, 12:36 AM)frost Wrote: -Snip-

Sorry but the janitor position is now full , I can offer you the position of the Guidance Counselor if you're interested 
If not , then I apologize for the inconvenience.