ART
Reported User(s): ART

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:548254554

Date & Time (GMT): 30/7/21 @ 20.02 GMT

Summary of the incident
Just saw this clip floating around on an AA thread and went "Oh wait, that guys breaking FearRP." 
(Fantastic meme placement: )
https://youtu.be/ke33BWFi_1s

So I thought I'd just throw it out there that ART breaks FearRP like 3 times in the below clip, although there was other rule breakage he has enough hours to know that even if rules are being broken you still need to follow the rules yourself, and not play big boy. I mean he has a gun pulled on him once, the criminal gives the benefit of the doubt that you'll obey FearRP and leave, then has to pull it out AGAIN to no avail, then after ramming into their car he realises he should get out before he gets shot. 

After around 50 seconds of FearRP he goes "You know what? I'm outta here." And decided to (while still under gunpoint) start driving away! What a brave man.

Evidence
BETWEEN THE TIMES OF 0:25 AND 1:15
https://youtu.be/acM63gBdmZM
[Image: jgUSzW0.png]
Have I helped you or made an epic statement that has blown your mind and turned the tables?
Gimme a sexy lil rep here!
'he has enough hours to know that'. I think you need to tell this to Your admin friend that has 2k hours and don't know that crime in public is not allowed. Also, have to add that this pr is very professional
Hello Blaz
Thank you for the player report on ART
It is now under review
[Image: TglJDob.png]
(08-01-2021, 07:15 PM)ART Wrote: 'he has enough hours to know that'. I think you need to tell this to Your admin friend that has 2k hours and don't know that crime in public is not allowed.

First of all, me and Lewwings being friends doesn't affect the PR on you at ALL. Are you going to post a response in defence or try to change the subject? <3

Quote:Also, have to add that this pr is very professional

Only the best from me Wink
Have I helped you or made an epic statement that has blown your mind and turned the tables?
(08-01-2021, 09:00 PM)Blaz Wrote:
(08-01-2021, 07:15 PM)ART Wrote: 'he has enough hours to know that'. I think you need to tell this to Your admin friend that has 2k hours and don't know that crime in public is not allowed.

First of all, me and Lewwings being friends doesn't affect the PR on you at ALL. Are you going to post a response in defence or try to change the subject? <3

Why would i defend my own here? As i said before on the AA Me and Lewwings both broke the Rules. im Ready to get my Punishment.
(08-01-2021, 09:06 PM)ART Wrote:
(08-01-2021, 09:00 PM)Blaz Wrote:

Why would i defend my own here? As i said before on the AA Me and Lewwings both broke the Rules. im Ready to get my Punishment.

Oh sweet! Cheese
[Image: courthouseconclusion.png]
Hello Blaz
Thank you for posting this player report on ART

DENIED

The accused is not found guilty of what he is accused of in this player report.

There are two reasons to why this player report is being denied.

1: I was told by a fellow staff member that this has already been dealt with in-game.

2: This whole situation has turned into an AA which means it's in the hands of the SAs at this point.

Thank you once again for posting this player report!
[Image: TglJDob.png]